BY ECOTOOLS

Compact to easily style on-the-go! see more...

Buy on Jet.com
kaylei g.
Sacramento, CA
I didn’t love or hate this product, as it wasn’t much different than a normal hairbrush. Did it do the job? Definitely. I bought it because I love supporting environmentally friendly brands. I still own the product and use it when it’s nearby as it’s still a working hairbrush, just not much different from any other one I’ve used
Brittany C.
Paducah
I have hair the is over 20 inches long, and it is very thick. This is a God send. Usually I feel like I am pulling my hair out to brush, but this makes it so easy.
Krista M.
For thick wavy hair it's great. Brissles do not bend and it's great for on the go. It takes me almost 30 minutes to calm my hair down after I wash it and a this brush helps calm down my waves and frizz so I can flat iron my hair.
Valerie G.
Rialto, CA
Super good brush for really thick hair, many brushes I’ve use have broke while in the middle of combing my hair, the bamboo makes it super sturdy and unbreakable, purchased mine at ulta! They also carry it at Walmart and target
Ayianna L.
Fresno, CA
This brush works really well. It really was the tangles out and gets the job done. I use it after the shower and it totally detangles my hair. It frees my hair of knots and doesn’t pull out too much hair either.
Yoshika G.
Katy, TX
Love this brush for untangling my hair or brushing through after a shower. My friend recommended this to me two years ago and I still have the same brush. Good quality and lasts long
Srin Y.
This was an absolutely amazing makeup brush. One of the best I have ever used! It really made my face look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good makeup brush that works wonders for your face!
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Makenna M.
Corrales, NM
My daughter has extremely long, curly, difficult hair. But this brush helps so it's not such a task when brushing. She really likes it a lot so I'd recommend this product to those who have a tender head or just tangled hair..
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Love this product! First time trying it but I would definitely recommend it to someone who hasn’t used it before. Will buy again! Thank you!