BY ECOTOOLS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Set includes: Finishing brush, eyeshadow shading brush, lash & brow groomer, and detailer/lip brush. A perfect makeup brush kit to toss in your purse to freshen up throughout the day, or a night on the town. To brighten your complexion, use the finishing brush. Enhance your eyeshadow before a night out with the eye shading brush, and use the lash & brow groomer to lengthen lashes, smooth and tame brows. Finish the look with our detailer/lip brush to apply your favorite gloss or lip color. Synthetic bristles are cruelty free. Experience the incredibly soft touch of cruelty free bristles EcoTools beauty solutions promote Living Beautifully! We are inspired by beauty inside and out, and in the world around us. While we always want to look our best, we feel even better when we can make earth-conscious choices. EcoTools remains a favorite of celebrities, beauty editors and women around the world. Best known for our incredibly soft cosmetic brushes, and handles, we take pride in offering a collection of cosmetic makeup brushes, hairbrushes, lashes and bath products that feature innovative, materials. Our includes natural materials, reusable pouches, post-consumer recycled paper and plastic, and recyclable packaging. The eco pouch is phthalate-free and PVC-free. Cleaning your Makeup Brushes Unclean makeup brushes transfer old makeup, germs, and bacteria to your skin each time you use them. Ideally, you should wash them once a week, and here’s the best way how: Run the bristles of makeup brush under warm running water. Careful not to get the ferrules and handles wet. Apply a drop of gentle shampoo or clarifying cleanser to bristles and work into a light lather. Rinse bristles thoroughly under warm, running water. Continue rinsing until water runs clear. Use a cloth to absorb excess water and reshape the bristles Lay your makeup brushes flat or “handles up” to air dry see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jen V.
Grand Rapids
I love this set for not only halfway through the day when my makeup begins sliding off my face, but for in the morning- I particularly love the small fluffier brush. I use it in my crease to apply my transition color and it makes for a flawless transition! Blends so well!
Jasmine D.
I love these brushes! They come at a great drugstore price, haven't she'd at all, and makes me feel good that I am being environmentally conscious. I wish they had more!
Mirette C.
Franklin, TN
This is a really good starter kit for makeup brushes! They're so soft and they get the job done!
Ashley A.
These brushes are soft and apply my makeup evenly. My face is sensitive and these brushes don't make my face turn red.