BY ECOTOOLS

The TOTAL PERFECTING BLENDER is designed with EcoFoam® Technology to blend primer and foundation for flawless looking skin. see more...

• So I just went an got this who loves it? I haven't tried it yet b...1 Answers
  • Let's talk beauty blenders! What is your fave and why? I just sta...11 Answers
Kritika K.
I love this sponge! It's very squishy and soft. It blends out concealer and foundation flawlessly! I'm also able to add another layer of foundation if needed.  The different contours of the sponge help me get into all the small spots so I can evenly distribute the product on my face. I especially like the small flat side and the flat edge at the top of the sponge. I use the small flat side for concealer and the flat edge for sharpening up my contour with powder. The only con is that it rips easily so you have to be gentle with it. For this reason, I will take off a star (if I could take off half a star I totally would so my rating would be 4.5/5). Other than that issue, as I've mentioned in the beginning, I love this sponge!

Note: I apply my foundation with a brush or my hands first and then I take my sponge and push it into my skin, getting rid of any brush streaks and ensuring an even application. I apply foundation with this sponge if I need to add another layer. I also blend out the concealer under my eyes, only after I've used a brush to apply it first. I always dot the products on my face and then use my tools to blend it to minimize product soaking into the brush or sponge.
Megan R.
I had to get a new blender because SOMEBODY took a bite out of mine. I decided to switch brands. One, it was grey and I love grey. Two, it was in a cute case. 3, I needed it. It was a different shape with the edge and all, and I was afraid I wouldn't like it. But it worked great. My makeup was perfectly applied and the shape truly helped get area better than the one with a point. Also, this is vegan friendly and cruelty free. I didn't know This! I'm more glad I bought this brand. I'm not vegan, but vegan products have been a blessing for me. They be helped my face from breaking out and stay healthy versus other brands that aren't vegan. So yay for this being vegan!!
Marci M.
I have tried many beauty sponges and I typically like to keep within the more affordable range of them. The Eco-Tools sponge is my absolute favorite so far! I love how much bigger it gets when wet, it becomes extremely soft with a lot of bounce power. The different angles work really well. I use the rounded bottom to apply foundation and the slated side to blend out concealer. The top flat side is perfect for baking your contour or undereye with powder! Lastly I really enjoy the stand that comes with it, it helps maintain the sponge in a single space and avoids it rolling off and getting contaminated. I am on my second one and I will keep using it!
Tiffany S.
Henderson, NV
This sponge is so good for achieving a flawless face! It's not too squishy that it absorbs product, but it's not so stiff that it feels like you're punching yourself in the face! The sponge is pretty durable and doesn't tear after a few washes like other sponges I've used! The sponge is great for liquid and cream products. I also use this to apply powder to bake my face and it gets all the areas I need to reach!
Melissa P.
This blender gets huge when it's wet, almost too big. It works okay, blends makeup fine. My problem is that even though it's dampened, it still absorbs almost all my foundation before I apply it to my face, it sucks it right up. I've tried soaking it with water and ringing it out and using it as directed, dampened. Either way I'm not a fan of the amount of makeup it takes. Other sponges I have don't do this. Also, I can't get a seamless application using this dry. My favorite makeup blending sponge can be used dry. Sure it's cheap, but there's another inexpensive one that works better.
Shannon C.
I just bought this at walmart - it was like 4 bucks and change I believe which I was super excited about. a little firmer than i expected but still super soft and blends nicely. didn't use my best foundation with it yet so i'm excited to do that. not 100% sold on it - definitely want to try a couple of other beauty blender dupes before i commit to this one. i do love that it comes with the little stand though! great touch.
Xana H.
This is on par with the beauty blender but sells at a fraction of the price. It doesn't soak up your foundation and concealer. It has a super bouncy, spongey texture when wet, just like the beauty blender. It blends my foundation and concealer flawlessly and within seconds.I've tried many makeup sponges including the real techniques complexion sponge and the original beauty blender. This is the best!
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
I am constantly trying new sponges. I have a couple beauty blenders and Sephora sponges. This sponge is really great. I love the angle on it. So much easier to bake my under eye. It is pretty soft. Blends really nicely. I love the little stand to help dry it. I would buy this over Beauty Blender. Works the same and costs a lot less.
Clarissa V.
Chino Hills, CA
Recently bought this blender and honestly I have to say I don’t know how I even lived without using a beauty blender. The application of my foundation is much more smooth and this price makes the blender all the more affordable.
Morgan C.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is literally the best sponge I’ve ever used. I used the real techniques for a long time but this easily replaced it. Even better than the original beauty blender.
Crystal B.
Cecilia, KY
Let's talk beauty blenders! What is your fave and why? I just started using this ECOTOOLS TOTAL PERFECTING BLENDER and I love it so far but it's my first. :D
Kaitlyn M.
Mountain pine, AR
So I just went an got this who loves it? I haven't tried it yet but I'm excited!!