EcoTools Tapered Blush Brush

What's the best make up brushes? EcoTools Tapered Blush Brush
Is it worth the money ?
do you like this ?
Start your review of EcoTools Tapered Blush Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Zuheyli P.
Davenport
EcoTools Tapered Blush Brush uploaded by Zuheyli P.
Ok not bad, not my favorite. Blends well and is easy to clean. Is very soft i use it for my blush as is soft and gives you a flawless look
Hannah M.
Danville, IL
EcoTools Tapered Blush Brush uploaded by Hannah M.
This brush is so soft and it applies and spreads beauty powders so well! Very affordable and will definitely buy again.
Carmen M.
Knoxville, IA
EcoTools Tapered Blush Brush uploaded by Carmen M.
I completely love my Eco Blush Brush. Out of all my blush brushes this one is my favorite and very durable as well. Mine has been though my daughter playing with it also. EcoTools Tapered Blush Brush It has lasted a very long time. It feels wonderful on the skin also when applying your blush. I would most defiantly buy it again and would recommend it to anyone looking for a great blush brush.
Carmen Z.
Spring Hill, FL
EcoTools Tapered Blush Brush uploaded by Carmen Z.
I love these brush always keeps my make up flawless I love the way my make up looks keeps my face beautiful and love that glow
Elizabeth A.
I purchased this to replace my Elf blush brush, which had turned out to be a rough disappointment. I was debating between a Sigma brush or this one, and decided to give this one a try. I don't have any other Ecotools brushes, so I was excited to receive it. Right out of the package, you can feel the quality and craftsmanship. The synthetic brush is extremely soft and I haven't experienced any shedding. It also has no smell. The bamboo handle is sturdy and comfortable to hold. The tapered bristles make blush and bronzer application easy and flawless. You don't have to spend time blending out harsh lines that other brushes create. It picks up enough product and doesn't hold onto it, and it doesn't dig into your powder blushes and bronzers like other rough or flat ones do where they leave the loose powder on the top, you know what I mean? I hate that. I would highly recommend this brush. For the price, you really can't beat it, even just to try it out or add to your arsenal of brushes. I have already added a few more Ecotools brushes to my Wish List and can't wait to try them all!
Alma A.
Buckeye, AZ
Tuve la oportunidad de comprar está brocha, pero para ser sincera no me gusto mucho, está suavesita y es de muy buena calidad, pero a la hora de aplicar el producto como que no lo aplica bien tienes que pasarla por la misma parte asta tres veces, la verdad no la volvería a comprar.
Kourtney L.
I really love EcoTools - if you're serious about your make up you'll want to pay for good brushes, not those cheap ones that are very rough on your skin and fall apart easily. I like this brush because it's so soft! I wash my brushes almost daily and this holds up under my obsessive compulsive need to keep them clean =) I just want the brush to last as long as possible!
Kimberlina L.
EcoTools Tapered Blush Brush uploaded by Kimberlina L.
Amazinggggg!!! I love it!! Super soft and affordable! It fluffy enough and soft that it won’t poke you
Latasha P.
Detroit, MI
EcoTools Tapered Blush Brush uploaded by Latasha P.
Purchased at: ULTA
First I love the fact that the package is recycled and allow you to plant seeds. Pricing is great. The bristles are soft with a lot of flexibility. Apply makeup evenly. I have and will recommend again in the future.
Ally M.
Huffman, TX
I love these brushes are very affordable and have a great quality the brushes are so soft and dense.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Adele J.
Erie, PA
il y a 2 mois
Dianne S. il y a 2 mois
I prefer different brushes from different brands for different jobs. What are you looking for?
Jade A.
Coatesville
il y a 4 ans
Alex S. il y a 4 ans
Hit. It's one of my most used brushes.
Rayssa L.
Iloilo
il y a 4 ans
EcoTools Six Piece Starter Set where i can buy these products in the philippines? I really want to have them. Thank you!
Rayssa L. il y a 4 ans
I wish i know how to attach photos on this post online to share my cute brushes.^_^.