BY ECOTOOLS #12 in Hairbrushes & Combs

2-in-1! Detangle and Style

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I received a complimentary EcoTools Style + Smoother hair brush from Influenster for testing purposes and honest opinion." in 5 reviews
  • "(I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in exchange for an honest review." in 5 reviews
  • "I have very thick hair and it is basically useless when my hair is wet or damp." in 5 reviews
  • "It's extremely light weight but durable at the same time and eco friendly :) After only using it for 2 days on both wet and dry hair..." in 5 reviews
  • "This brush gives me volume, makes my hair dry much faster than normal, and leaves me with a smooth blowout and shiney hair." in 3 reviews
GIna K.
Millstone Township, NJ
Purchased this brush to work on my extra curly hair to tame it. It worked wonders. The EcoTools Styler was easy to use and did styled my hair just the way I wanted. Perfect for working with curly hair.
Megan W.
Milton, FL
The most amazing hairbrush ever. I have a tender scalp and this never pulls or hurts at all! It's good for just daily brushing and for styling! Even good with wet hair!
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
This brush is really good at managing and styling hair. I love the natural, wooden look of the brush handle and a lot of the other EcoTools products. Overall, I was satisfied with this brush, and I would recommend it to my friends.
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
My hair's preferred state is tangled clods, and it is long and curly/wavy.  This brush works so well as a detangler! I love the long and thinner shape--so many brushes that are big enough are too fat and take up alot of space.  This fits easily in a small drawer, and is nice looking.  It is easy to use and comfortable to hold.  I cant believe how quickly brushing goes with this!  I always start at the ends and gently work my way up.  Easy to pick up at Walmart!
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this round brush it always gives my hair life!!! This brush creates such amazing volume when you use it to blow dry. I use this brush all the time and it has never let me down. I recommend this to anyone with really thick hair
Alyssa F.
I got this for free in a box box for review purposes. I have been using this for months and loveeee it! It detangles nicely and is a really nice overall brush. It's easy to clean and I really love all eco tools products and the way they package their items. I dig the wooden handle and I love that they don't test on animals and are eco friendly. So nice. Very nice everyday brush. It does smooth yes.
Jessica G.
Doniphan, MO
This brush is the only brush I use now! I used to use the traditional paddle-shaped brushes, and always had trouble with them breaking or the part with the bristles popping out. This brush will last you forever! I definitely recommend this product to others!
Eva K.
I really like this brush. The design is very clever and the vents allow air to flow through the brush, which decreases drying time. I love that the handle is eco-friendly as well. I usually have a hard time using round styling brushes but this is the exception.
Laura M.
Amherst, NY
This brush has transformed my morning routine from the first morning I pulled it out of my VoxBox. The materials are quality and sturdy, but light to hold. It is comfortable in hand and easy to use. Not to mention that it does what it says - dries my hair faster and more evenly. I will never buy another brush again.
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Highly recommend this brush. I use this when blow drying my hair and it works so well. I have very thick, coarse hair and it's no match for this brush. It easily smooths out my hair and glides through without pulling or tangling it. Very affordable.
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
Did this dry your hair faster, as advertised on the packaging?
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this brush good for super tangley hair?
Xica W.
I'm eagerly awaiting my Frosty VoxBox! I'm wondering if all three of the brushes from the cheat sheet are in the VoxBox or if they just randomly pick one to send and everyone gets a different one?
Delle C.
Blue Springs, MO
Do these types of brushes work well with thick hair?
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm looking for a good quality brush that will work on my super thick curly hair. Do you think this will do the trick?