Add a Photo

By ECOTOOLS
#7 in Hairbrushes & Combs

A versatile half-round design provides the styling features of a round brush, while the cushioned paddle gently smoothes and detangles. Plus, when blowing dry the brush dries hair 20% faster* due to its aerodynamic Eco-Ventβ„’ design. Less time drying allows for less heat damage and quicker prep time!

Our packaging is 100% tree-free paper and 100% recyclable made from 80% bamboo and 20% cotton fiber.

*Tested versus a leading brush.

Photos (8)
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
Katy, TX
March 24, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: EcoTools Styler + Smoother Hair Brush
Great tool! a bit to soft for my type of hair since i have wavy/curly hair! but i love using it when i have my bangs. Works great on my daughters hair as well. They love it Smooths out there hair nice and easy no matter how tangled there hair is, recommend to other !!
GIna K.
GIna K.
Millstone Township, NJ
Purchased this brush to work on my extra curly hair to tame it. It worked wonders. The EcoTools Styler was easy to use and did styled my hair just the way I wanted. Perfect for working with curly hair.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Milton, FL
Aug. 30, 2016, 2:33 p.m.
Review for: EcoTools Styler + Smoother Hair Brush
The most amazing hairbrush ever. I have a tender scalp and this never pulls or hurts at all! It's good for just daily brushing and for styling! Even good with wet hair!
Jhasper P.
Jhasper P.
Germantown, MD
Feb. 17, 2016, 3:45 p.m.
Review for: EcoTools Styler + Smoother Hair Brush
I love this hair brush. It is gentle on your hair and it works really well. I strongly recommend this product to everyone!
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
I got this for free in a box box for review purposes. I have been using this for months and loveeee it! It detangles nicely and is a really nice overall brush. It's easy to clean and I really love all eco tools products and the way they package their items. I dig the wooden handle and I love that they don't test on animals and are eco friendly. So nice. Very nice everyday brush. It does smooth yes.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this round brush it always gives my hair life!!! This brush creates such amazing volume when you use it to blow dry. I use this brush all the time and it has never let me down. I recommend this to anyone with really thick hair
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brush is the only brush I use now! I used to use the traditional paddle-shaped brushes, and always had trouble with them breaking or the part with the bristles popping out. This brush will last you forever! I definitely recommend this product to others!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Amherst, NY
Oct. 8, 2015, 10:47 p.m.
Review for: EcoTools Styler + Smoother Hair Brush
This brush has transformed my morning routine from the first morning I pulled it out of my VoxBox. The materials are quality and sturdy, but light to hold. It is comfortable in hand and easy to use. Not to mention that it does what it says - dries my hair faster and more evenly. I will never buy another brush again.
Amie B.
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Highly recommend this brush. I use this when blow drying my hair and it works so well. I have very thick, coarse hair and it's no match for this brush. It easily smooths out my hair and glides through without pulling or tangling it. Very affordable.
Stina C.
Stina C.
Vacaville, CA
Sept. 24, 2015, 6:40 p.m.
Review for: EcoTools Styler + Smoother Hair Brush
This brush makes my hair feel SOO AMAZING . I bought it at walmart for around 10 dollars ? its a little Pricey for a hairbrush . BUT is totally worth it for the awesome feel and look it gives . definitely would like to try other products from them . and will recommend this brush to anyone .
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
Did this dry your hair faster, as advertised on the packaging?
Xica W.
Xica W.
I'm eagerly awaiting my Frosty VoxBox! I'm wondering if all three of the brushes from the cheat sheet are in the VoxBox or if they just randomly pick one to send and everyone gets a different one?
Anna U.
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Is this brush good for super tangley hair?
Joanne  H.
Joanne H.
How do u not get this brush stuck in it hair I always get it stuck and hurts when getting it entangled .
Sally R.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Anybody got a box with something different than this brush? What do you like about it