BY ECOTOOLS

2-in-1! Detangle and Style

ECOTOOLS STYLER + SMOOTHER HAIR BRUSH
  • "(I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in exchange for an honest review." in 5 reviews
  • "I have very thick hair and it is basically useless when my hair is wet or damp." in 5 reviews
  • "It's extremely light weight but durable at the same time and eco friendly :) After only using it for 2 days on both wet and dry hair..." in 5 reviews
  • "This brush gives me volume, makes my hair dry much faster than normal, and leaves me with a smooth blowout and shiney hair." in 3 reviews
April D.
Byrdstown, TN
I have really long and coarse hair and this brush works great with my hair! This brush is perfect for doing blowouts at home or something as simple as curling your ends! I love this brush! I love this brand and every thing that it stands for! I would say that I would repurchase this brush but honestly I don’t feel like that I would ever have to bc the quality is so great! I have makeup brushes from this brand that are over 10 years old and going strong! This brush is made with the same bamboo type wood and is very high quality! I will continue to use this product and highly recommend this product!
Karen G.
I love this brush! Great for detangling hair! Very soften doesn’t tug at my hair! Great for smoothing our hair when you’re curling it! It gives you the ultimate bounce when you goo through curls!! Green! Love everything ecotools! 💕
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
My hair's preferred state is tangled clods, and it is long and curly/wavy.  This brush works so well as a detangler! I love the long and thinner shape--so many brushes that are big enough are too fat and take up alot of space.  This fits easily in a small drawer, and is nice looking.  It is easy to use and comfortable to hold.  I cant believe how quickly brushing goes with this!  I always start at the ends and gently work my way up.  Easy to pick up at Walmart!
Molly E.
Honestly I don't use brushes so I gave it to my mom to review. She has thin hair and really enjoyed it. She found that it worked well with her hair and was very light weight. She uses it most mornings when she does her hair. She would recommend this brush to others.
Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
This brush is the only brush I use now! I used to use the traditional paddle-shaped brushes, and always had trouble with them breaking or the part with the bristles popping out. This brush will last you forever! I definitely recommend this product to others!
Eva K.
new york, NY
I really like this brush. The design is very clever and the vents allow air to flow through the brush, which decreases drying time. I love that the handle is eco-friendly as well. I usually have a hard time using round styling brushes but this is the exception.
Elena A.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
i love curling my hair but my hair is especially thick so its sometimes difficult to find a brush that doesn't rip my hair out or tangle it up rather than make my blow drying process easier. i love this brush because it really does detangle while letting your hair slip through.
Carolina G.
Doral, FL
Okay so I got this brush about 8 months ago, and it has been a god send for my course, I can blow dry my hair straight in 20 minutes, it really provides the right amount of tension an grips the hair! Oh and the brush is still like new
Laura M.
Niagara Falls, NY
This brush has transformed my morning routine from the first morning I pulled it out of my VoxBox. The materials are quality and sturdy, but light to hold. It is comfortable in hand and easy to use. Not to mention that it does what it says - dries my hair faster and more evenly. I will never buy another brush again.
Denise S.
Blossvale, NY
I have not decided whether I think this brush is worth the $10-11 to purchase it! I received mine free in my #voxbox for testing from @influenster and although I love how it feels on my scalp and that it went through my thick locks with ease I had trouble using such a big round brush to blow dry with! The handle is wood and not ergonomic and with my pain disorder it made the styling uncomfortable and a tedious task....! Had it been a bit smaller and cushioned handle I would be more willing to give it five stars and pay the higher price!
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
Did this dry your hair faster, as advertised on the packaging?
Xica W.
I'm eagerly awaiting my Frosty VoxBox! I'm wondering if all three of the brushes from the cheat sheet are in the VoxBox or if they just randomly pick one to send and everyone gets a different one?
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL
Is this brush good for super tangley hair?
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Anybody got a box with something different than this brush? What do you like about it
Brittney M.
Brownsville, TN
I'm looking for a good quality brush that will work on my super thick curly hair. Do you think this will do the trick?

Kohl's