Add a Photo

#6 in Hairbrushes & Combs

A versatile half-round design provides the styling features of a round brush, while the cushioned paddle gently smoothes and detangles. Plus, when blowing dry the brush dries hair 20% faster* due to its aerodynamic Eco-Ventβ„’ design. Less time drying allows for less heat damage and quicker prep time!

Our packaging is 100% tree-free paper and 100% recyclable made from 80% bamboo and 20% cotton fiber.

*Tested versus a leading brush.

Photos (8)
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.

I got this for free in a box box for review purposes. I have been using this for months and loveeee it! It detangles nicely and is a really nice overall brush. It's easy to clean and I really love all eco tools products and the way they package their items. I dig the wooden handle and I love that they don't test on animals and are eco friendly. So nice. Very nice everyday brush. It does smooth yes.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Sutton, Ontario

A hair brush is a beach bag must-have, if you forget to bring one, you're either beating yourself up all day or just avoiding the water all together and who wants a beach day to end up like that? How terrible. The curved brush on this helps me with my shorter bob hairstyle, helping to curl in the ends while brushing so they don't point out all funny!
Laura M.
Laura M.
Amherst, NY

This brush has transformed my morning routine from the first morning I pulled it out of my VoxBox. The materials are quality and sturdy, but light to hold. It is comfortable in hand and easy to use. Not to mention that it does what it says - dries my hair faster and more evenly. I will never buy another brush again.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Swedesboro, NJ

Got this free from Influenster and I absolutely love it. It detangles and calms down my hair down from being frizzy and straying away. I don't use it all the time though because it separates my already thin hair (i.e doesn't help volumize). Great for blow drying though.
Ebony R.
Ebony R.
Katy, TX

Great tool! a bit to soft for my type of hair since i have wavy/curly hair! but i love using it when i have my bangs. Works great on my daughters hair as well. They love it Smooths out there hair nice and easy no matter how tangled there hair is, recommend to other !!
GIna K.
GIna K.
Millstone Township, NJ

Purchased this brush to work on my extra curly hair to tame it. It worked wonders. The EcoTools Styler was easy to use and did styled my hair just the way I wanted. Perfect for working with curly hair.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Milton, FL

The most amazing hairbrush ever. I have a tender scalp and this never pulls or hurts at all! It's good for just daily brushing and for styling! Even good with wet hair!
Ismah K.
Ismah K.

Great hair brush and love that it's environmentally sound. The price is good and it doesn't break my hair so much. Not good for blow drying
Jhasper P.
Jhasper P.
Germantown, MD

I love this hair brush. It is gentle on your hair and it works really well. I strongly recommend this product to everyone!
Stina C.
Stina C.
Vacaville, Ca

This brush makes my hair feel SOO AMAZING . I bought it at walmart for around 10 dollars ? its a little Pricey for a hairbrush . BUT is totally worth it for the awesome feel and look it gives . definitely would like to try other products from them . and will recommend this brush to anyone .
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL

Did this dry your hair faster, as advertised on the packaging?
Xica W.
Xica W.

I'm eagerly awaiting my Frosty VoxBox! I'm wondering if all three of the brushes from the cheat sheet are in the VoxBox or if they just randomly pick one to send and everyone gets a different one?
Anna U.
Anna U.
Pensacola, FL

Is this brush good for super tangley hair?
Sally R.
Sally R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL

Anybody got a box with something different than this brush? What do you like about it
Delle C.
Delle C.
Blue Springs, MO

Do these types of brushes work well with thick hair?

Join Now