BY ECOTOOLS

YOSSY D.
Plainfield, NJ
Un set de brochas perfecto sus cerdas son muy buenas y su mango echo de bambú le da un toque hermoso y romántico me gusta
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
If I can rave about makeup brushes it would have to be these!!!! Eco tools are my favorite brushes because perfection is perfection & these are it!
There are so many pros. The brand is eco-friendly which I totally adore more than anything. The brushes themselves are soft and are great when blending in my makeup. Not to mention that the price for these are totally inexpensive and you can buy them almost anywhere! It's a steal and are perfect for makeup beginners looking to stock up in product!! I totally recommend them to add to your makeup brush collection!
Husna D.
Purchased at: ULTA
These ecotools brush set is great. I recommend everyone should try these I actually have six brushes because mine came with a spoolie. That is a mascara brush, works great on eyebrows. Well mine came in six but I gues they come in five because the picture shows five. But still they are great to use. I would always buy these because they are just amazing. So soft and they work great they dont smudge which is great.
Jules M.
Picked up this set at Ulta and I love it! The brushes are so soft and this kit has all the basics. I honestly like these better than my Mac brushes and they are a lot less expensive. Overall, these brushes apply my makeup very smoothly and would recommend them!
Abbey T.
Anchorage
I love these brushes so much! They work very well and the are very soft and gentle on my skin. I love the biggest brush, I use it for my powder and it works very well. I also like the eyeshadow blending brush it is very god for blending darker shadows. I would buy more products from Eco tools in a heartbeat!
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
I love these brushes! Super affordable and sturdy. I feel like I’m rough on my brushes when cleaning them and I’ve never had any fall out. The bristles are nice and soft, not prickly, blends nicely. Will definitely be purchasing more eco tools in the near future!
Kehlief C.
Nice set of brushes for the money. I use mine everyday. I protect my investment with the Lavaaj makeup brush and cosmetic brush cleaner. Makes a great gift! Lavaaj.com #lavaaj #makeuphaul #makeupbrushcleaner #makeupspongecleaner #beautyblendercleaner
Melissa G.
Kingman, AZ
I have to say these are my go to brushes right now. Very soft and full. Love the style and packaging. Perfect set of brushes for your whole makeup look. It comes with a blurring, defined crease, angled foundation, full blush, and angled liner. They stay in tact after several cleanings. No shedding. They dont break the bank.
Layla K.
These brushes are really cute and very soft. I can do pretty much my whole makeup routine with these and a beauty blender. These get the job done really well and I would highly recommend. I’m very happy with my purchase and would definitely buy them again.
JeNora A.
Love them my husband bought them for me for a gift and they are amazing price point and easy to use. They have labels for the brushes as well. I love the angel brush for shadowing in the crease area it makes for easy application.
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Munira M.
kelantan
What brittle that they used in the making of these brush?