BY ECOTOOLS

Katelyn H.
I bought this kit because i needed so eye brushes. And i absolutely fell in love with this brand. And it’s super affordable.
Nicki W.
Lakeland
Has every brush you need! The bristles are soft and synthetic, which I love! It’s nice to have a variety of brushes in a set.
Florencia I.
Paterson, NJ
Nice brushes, they get the work done. Not harsh at all and blend nicely I would just like the packaging to be a little nicer
Kayla S.
Jackson, MS
LOVE ME SOME ECOTOOLS. I wish I could own every ECOTOOLS brush ever made because they are seriously the best and so so soft!
Priscilla E.
Texas
The brushes are soft and of good quality. I have owned them for a while now and work as if they were new. I really love them.
Eireann B.
Love these tools and the fact that they are eco friendly! Feel great, have lasted a while and mine came in a cute gold tube!
Maryia P.
Denver
A set that can make all the makeup. Pleasant, soft, work well with makeup. That is amazing! I really love this brushes!
Natasha B.
I love the brushes from them there amazing and soft. They don’t pick up as much product as I would love but good. Brushes.
Monica E.
Evans
Purchased at: ULTA
These brushes last SO LONG! They are soft and cute and easy to clean. They are ones I would definitely replace when needed.
Sarah S.
Clearwater, FL
These brushes go everywhere with me they are nice and softband reasonable priced. I feel like the blend things really well
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Lala C.
What are your favorite bRush sets?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?