BY ECOTOOLS

Candy B.
East Palestine, OH
I love this and not just me my kids to. It a good value. Its easy/apply the make up to.  They are very soft at the touch.
Nicholle P.
Mishawaka
These are my everyday makeup brushes. They are made very well, are super affordable and work with blending prodct effortlessly.
Zoe M.
Norwalk
Best eye makeup brushes I have ever had! Not only are they affordable but so easy to use and make you feel like a makeup pro !
Janel T.
Hartford, CT
I like these brushes, i have a lot off different ones, but you cant beat these if you need decent brushes at a reasonable price
Taylor B.
Mount Sterling, KY
Great Variety Of Brushes To Have On Hand. All The Essentials For A Beautiful Cohesive Look. Especially The Eye Shadow Brushes!!
Brittnie D.
N Chesterfld, VA
I really like these brushes and I use them everyday. I like how easy they are to clean. I really need and want more brushes.
Maryia P.
Denver
A set that can make all the makeup. Pleasant, soft, work well with makeup. That is amazing! I really love this brushes!
Dalicia R.
The Eye brushes are super soft and easy to work with . Blends makeup really well ! Some are good for little details as well .
Bri🙃 A.
Jay, ME
Pretty good brush set for the price, brushes aren’t the softest but the hairs don’t fall out either and they do the job well
Priscilla E.
Texas
The brushes are soft and of good quality. I have owned them for a while now and work as if they were new. I really love them.
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Lala C.
What are your favorite bRush sets?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?