BY ECOTOOLS

Mindi W.
Great quality brushes for an affordable price can get them at Wal-Mart CVS Walgreens and even ulta love the look of them too
Bri🙃 A.
Jay, ME
Pretty good brush set for the price, brushes aren’t the softest but the hairs don’t fall out either and they do the job well
Michelle P.
North Las Vegas
Great brush set! High quality and everything I need. They don’t feel cheap, nothing shakes and the bristles are well packed.
Brittnie D.
N Chesterfld, VA
I really like these brushes and I use them everyday. I like how easy they are to clean. I really need and want more brushes.
Brooke R.
Oxford, MS
The bare essentials. If you're new to make up or forgot your brushes at home and need them asap this is a good cheap option.
AlmađŸ„„ r.
newcastle
Everything you need for your basic makeup blending needs! Feels nice, doesn’t feel cheap, but is affordable! I love this set!
Katelyn H.
I bought this kit because i needed so eye brushes. And i absolutely fell in love with this brand. And it’s super affordable.
Ashton H.
United States
Love this set so much! They're so soft and I used them everyday in my routine for makeup! They always apply my makeup Great!
Lucy G.
Indian River, MI
i love my eco tools brushes! they make makeup application and brush cleaning a complete breeze idl how I lived without them!
Kayla S.
Jackson, MS
LOVE ME SOME ECOTOOLS. I wish I could own every ECOTOOLS brush ever made because they are seriously the best and so so soft!
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?