BY ECOTOOLS

lela k.
Raleigh
This is a much needed brush set I've probably had them for a year and they still look so fresh, and the price is very affordable.
R L.
These are honestly the best brushes ever! I have had them for over 3 years and they haven't lost any of their flare and softness!
Nicole B.
Apple Valley
I love these brushes and there price. These products are great. They put on your products very smoothly and are wonderful to use.
Diana P.
North Chicago
Has many different brushes in the package, very easy to use. Easy to clean the brushes. Simple yet very reliable. also affordable
Heather S.
Lincolnton, NC
This is my favorite brush set in my arsenal! The bristles are soft and they do not fall out like amny other comparable brands.
Terri P.
These are pretty decent makeup brushes for the price! U can find them just about anywhere and they blend pretty good as well..
Heather H.
I kinda like these brushes. I have a set of them and so far i like them the only thing i dont like is they dont blend that well
Lisette G.
I looooove this set of brushes so much i just recently purchased and i can say they are the most soft and light brushes i know
Nicholle P.
Mishawaka
These are my everyday makeup brushes. They are made very well, are super affordable and work with blending prodct effortlessly.
Janel T.
Hartford, CT
I like these brushes, i have a lot off different ones, but you cant beat these if you need decent brushes at a reasonable price
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.