BY ECOTOOLS

Cortney G.
united states
I love all of my brushes they are so soft and easlily cleaned. And the blend my make perfect. The best brushes i have bought yet
hannah w.
Bought these years ago, still love them. They are awesome and long lasting! I would recommend these, also not super high dollar.
Christina S.
Roaring branch
Love these brushes. Best brand I have come across so far. Even my 3 year old daughter loves to try to put "make up" on with them!
Kristen D.
Hammond, IN
Picked these up and wanted to try for the first time and they are great! Super soft and works just as much as higher end brushes!
chloëryanboyett B.
Pendleton, OR
I use all of these daily! The small brushes are my go-to’s for the lash line! Super soft and retain shape after lots of washing!
Allie m.
Oblong
Got them for Christmas enjoyed the face chart showing where makeup goes helped a lot. I use the brushes every time I apply makeup
Kaysie D.
Another set of brushes that’s perfect for everyday use! The brushes are soft and they apply makeup effortlessly! I love this kit!
member-71f7a
This kit is a great start. Easy to clean and care for. Bought this set for my 13 year old daughter and she loved it as a starter.
Diana P.
North Chicago
Has many different brushes in the package, very easy to use. Easy to clean the brushes. Simple yet very reliable. also affordable
R L.
These are honestly the best brushes ever! I have had them for over 3 years and they haven't lost any of their flare and softness!
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.