BY ECOTOOLS

Victoria C.
Lawrenceville
I've had these brushes for years, and absolutely love them. The apply product smoothly, and there is no shedding from the brushes.
Tatyana D.
Bronx, NY
Love these brushes! They’re so soft and so easy to use and they also provide full coverage of any make up product I use on my face
Domonique F.
henderson
I like these brushes because they don’t mess up after I wash them, and they picked the pigment very nicely, I bought them at Ross
Courtni C.
Hot Springs, AR
Love this brush set! They’re so soft, the bristles don’t fall out easily, and they apply my makeup great! Would highly recommend
hannah w.
Bought these years ago, still love them. They are awesome and long lasting! I would recommend these, also not super high dollar.
Christina S.
Roaring branch
Love these brushes. Best brand I have come across so far. Even my 3 year old daughter loves to try to put "make up" on with them!
Nikki B.
Independence
These are my absolute favorite makeup brushes! They were not Uber expensive. I have many others but I always end up using these!
Marisa V.
chicago, il
Love the kit! Got it from Bed bath and beyond over a year ago and they’re still soft and new. Easy to apply makeup, doesn’t shed.
R L.
These are honestly the best brushes ever! I have had them for over 3 years and they haven't lost any of their flare and softness!
Nicole B.
Apple Valley
I love these brushes and there price. These products are great. They put on your products very smoothly and are wonderful to use.
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.