BY ECOTOOLS

Lisa B.
Bethlehem
These brushes are great quality I have had mine for years!! Eye and shadow brushes that I use weekly and face brushes I use almost every day and with regular washing they still look brand new! And preform just like the day I bought them. They apply shadow evenly the blending brush is wonderful I'm guilty of using it to apply all my shadow when I'm in a hurry. But then when I use the proper brush to apply bold or heavy shadow color I am extra impressed!
MamitaObrera (.
DeLand
This amazing kit help me in my daily makeup routine. The brushes are soft and easy to use. The price is good and you can buy it in drugstores, department store and online. Of course I recommend it.
Codie S.
W Lafayette, IN
This product is so cheap and you can buy it at your local drugstore like Walmart or meijer. I love loveeeee these brushes because the blend my eyeshadows so well. They are soft to the touch and don't scratch at your face like some of the cheaper brands of makeup brushes.
Janie T.
Porter , TX
These eco tools brushes are a great way to start off your collection for beginners. They are very well made and sturdy. Not to mention soft and easy to work with. They help make blending your makeup effortlessly. I highly recommend them. They are pretty cheap price wise per set.
Bella M.
These brushes are super soft and work wonders! I bought these brushes at Target. It’s easy to apply with. I use these brushes almost daily. It blends eyeshadow in really nicely. I would recommend!
Therese A.
Westfield, MA
This is a great set I love these they blend well! I bought it at Walmart the price was fair I use these pretty regularly they compare well to most of my brushes they aren’t as great as my top brushes but they are great!
Claire H.
Olive Branch
These brushes are so underrated. They’re very affordable and perfect for everyday use. This kit comes with several brushes, along with an easy to follow guide and how to use them. I recommend these to anyone who is new to makeup!
Jennifer W.
Roanoke, VA
About 95% of my brush collection is Ecotools. I can never have enough. Quality is incredible for the cost. Always good sales on the sets. I use them daily and even use the Ecotools brush cleaner.
alicia D.
Philadelphia
I actually just bought these the other day in a makeup brush emergency. I went to NY and i forgot my whole bag of makeup. Left it all packed bad ready to go on my bed. So while i was there i stopped at ulta to grab a few things and i got these. For a $20 set i cant complain. Just wish the powder brush was a bit bigger. But their cruelty free and work well for what they are.
Crissy R.
Toronto
I’ve had my eco tools brushes for many years, and many washes now. They’re resilient and long lasting. They blend beautifully and always make me look amazing. This product is something I will always have and always reach for.
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.