BY ECOTOOLS

Matilyn H.
Heflin, AL
I use these on a daily basis. I can guarantee that i will buy these again. They work wonders and my eye makeup always looks great!
Maya S.
I got this for my sister for a present and she loves them! They’re easily able to be stored and the storage container really helps!
diana💖 v.
It is okey And it helps alot with doing my makeup and I don't think they are the worst or best. they get done with the job at least
Chrissy D.
This is a great beginners kit- great for a teenager , or someone starting out. EcoTools makes quality priducts & I recommend them.
Rachelle W.
I got this and a few other things, it was awesome! The pan is awesome to keep your brushes in line as your using them or cleaning.
Faith P.
Edgewood, WA
I use these brushes daily for all my makeup looks! They have soft bristles, but are still firm, and they are very light to handle.
Victoria C.
Lawrenceville
I've had these brushes for years, and absolutely love them. The apply product smoothly, and there is no shedding from the brushes.
Haley H.
I like the multiple pack of them, it lets me do everything I need to do all in one kit. I bought mine at ulta for a very fair price
Angela M.
Park City
All I need to do my daily makeup, soft with even application. Could use a better, flat concealer brush but I can more than make so
Tatyana D.
Bronx, NY
Love these brushes! They’re so soft and so easy to use and they also provide full coverage of any make up product I use on my face
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.