BY ECOTOOLS

Victoria C.
Lawrenceville
I've had these brushes for years, and absolutely love them. The apply product smoothly, and there is no shedding from the brushes.
Matilyn H.
Heflin, AL
I use these on a daily basis. I can guarantee that i will buy these again. They work wonders and my eye makeup always looks great!
Desiree S.
Asheville, NC
Mine lost a lot of bristles and they would stay on my face during application. I ended up giving them to my daughter to play with.
Arissa G.
Bothell, WA
Soft bristles, great for picking up product and for blending. Great value. I love the design and the eco friendliness of the brand.
Jennifer R.
Vernal
Eco tool brushes are soft and blend eye shadow very well. They are easy to clean and they are all around an awesome brush company.
Shannon S.
Chicago
This is by far my favorite brush set. I love how soft they are and the variety is incredible. Everything u could need for your face
Faith P.
Edgewood, WA
I use these brushes daily for all my makeup looks! They have soft bristles, but are still firm, and they are very light to handle.
Porscha B.
Milpitas
I really don’t care for these brushes, honestly. They feel very cheap on the skin & didn’t really do much w/ blending out product.
diana💖 v.
It is okey And it helps alot with doing my makeup and I don't think they are the worst or best. they get done with the job at least
Alyssa H.
The perfect kit. Includes the basics as really applies product nicely! I love the little brushes because they’re the perfect size.
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.