BY ECOTOOLS

doglover S.
This brush set is my absolute favorite! They are extremely soft and washable. They are a great quality, including the carrying case.
Megan L.
McPherson
These brushes do such a great job of applying makeup smoothly! The price is affordable and they don’t leave Excess hair on the skin!
Brianna B.
I love the tips and tricks card that came with this, they are great! Love having multiple brushes for cheap! Runs no more than $15!!
♡Elizabeth M.
Louisville
I've always loved how affordable eco tools brushes are. They always work great and apply makeup with the best possible color pay off.
jany c.
DeBary
Works overall, pretty good. Haven’t used them enough to get the full experience but from what I’ve seen, I have no complaints.
Tatyana D.
Bronx, NY
Love these brushes! They’re so soft and so easy to use and they also provide full coverage of any make up product I use on my face
Angela M.
Park City
All I need to do my daily makeup, soft with even application. Could use a better, flat concealer brush but I can more than make so
Maya S.
I got this for my sister for a present and she loves them! They’re easily able to be stored and the storage container really helps!
Faith P.
Edgewood, WA
I use these brushes daily for all my makeup looks! They have soft bristles, but are still firm, and they are very light to handle.
Haley H.
I like the multiple pack of them, it lets me do everything I need to do all in one kit. I bought mine at ulta for a very fair price
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?