BY ECOTOOLS

Mary S.
Morristown , NJ
The brushes are excellent! I use them everyday. My makeup is applied beautifully and evenly. The brushes are affordable and good!
Netra M.
Folsom, CA
Perfect for beginners! They're cheap but are quality brushes. And the kit comes with all the essentials and bonus makeup tutorials too!
Jazmin H.
South Gate
Super affordable and works amazing!!! I love using these brushes because they are so soft and work great. These are my go to brushes!!
Cadyn 🌸.
ohio
this brush set has all different sizes for everything you need. when im doing simple makeup, i can use just this set for my whole look.
mikayla b.
Has all the brushee u need and are really soft and blendable. Only thing i didnt like was that some hairs fell out when i was blending.
Eva B.
Northern Cambria
I have other brands of brushes but these are my favorite. They are so soft and easy to clean. They are affordable and dont fall apart.
Thalia T.
Bronx, NY
I use them almost all the time ! Helps get the smoothest blending with powder products. Good for everyday use and they’re easy to clean
Angela V.
San Diego
I am In love with this brush set. The handles are just the right size, they blend perfectly and the actual brush itself is soooo soft!
Paula C.
Callahan
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these brushes, especially the eye shadow brushes. I love that the brushes are soft and gentle on your eye. I use them everyday!
Danielle s.
columbus
A great set of brushes. I got a cute little zip up case with 7 brushes! I love them and use them if I’m on the go or out. Love them!
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Munira M.
kelantan
What brittle that they used in the making of these brush?