BY ECOTOOLS

Kimberly M.
Hope Mills, NC
Ecotools are so soft. They last a while as well. They are relatively inexpensive. You get a good quality product without breaking the bank.
Kimmer S.
Nice set for the price. Soft brushes, applied easily & evenly. Used daily with regular cleaning. Comparable to mid quality brush sets.
ĸιnley🌻 H.
Lake Providence, LA
I have this kit and love it. They were cheap, well made, and super cute. I recommend getting these if you’re trying to save a few dollars.
Andreina R.
USA
I liked the fact that they feel very soft on My skin and apply very smoothly and evenly and I like the handles in the wood finish very nice
amanda p.
LOVE these brunches so soft pick up product very well and I've purchased many more brushes from them. They're brushes are very affordable.
Brooke B.
Shirley
You can never go wrong with eco tools! Their branding, products, and mission are all A+!! I’ve used these brushes for years and love them!
Katlin G.
These are my go to brushes. They blend perfectly. I usually only do eye makeup so these brush set was perfect for my everyday needs.
Becca W.
Brimfield, IL
Love these makeup brushes. Not only are they affordable, they blend your makeup really nice. My favorite one is this fluffy eye blender.
Amy P.
Sheffield, AL
All my make up brushes are eco tools!!! I have used them for years!! They are reasonably priced and will last when you take care of them!
Tatyana P.
chicago
The brushes are fairly good! I still use the powder brush today. It works very well. As for the other brushes I don’t use them as often.
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
1,099 reviews
Are these nice brushes?
Lala C.
What are your favorite bRush sets?