BY ECOTOOLS

peyton c.
You need to buy this now very affordable you can get it at any drug store worth your money and you will never think about returning this item
Samantha D.
Berwyn
I love this Eco Tools brush set! Blends all of my makeup wonderfully! Soft to the touch, very gentle on skin, and applies makeup very nicely!
Melissa R.
San Juan, TX
Very soft and good quality brushes.i use these brushes on a regular basis and are also at a affordable price.They are also very easy to apply
sarah m.
brushes are super soft and all great for the environment! i bought them at target and would absolutely buy them again! 10/10 would recommend!
Kayla M.
Denver
I love ecotools as whole. There brushed are super soft and super long lasting. They are the only ones I own and I will continue to buy them.
Sara E.
Commerce City, CO
Eco tools are an amazing brand for makeup brushes. They are affordable and found at many drug stores, and they apply foundation beautifully.
Katherine S.
Beech Island
this product was really good because it had different side brushes for different types of things. i got it for super cheap and i recommend it
Gabriella J.
The fibers on the brushes work well. There was a bit of shedding in tr brushes as I was finishing my makeup but over all a very good product!
Katlin G.
These are my go to brushes. They blend perfectly. I usually only do eye makeup so these brush set was perfect for my everyday needs.
Yoshika G.
Katy, TX
Beautiful and inexpensive brush kit. Very accessible and affordable. Love eco rushes they compare to high end brushes and are very durable
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Lala C.
What are your favorite bRush sets?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?