BY ECOTOOLS

Family G.
Indianapolis
My favorite brush brand, very affordable and great quality . I love that this set came with an organizing tray that can stack with other sets .
Emily W.
Fisherville, KY
I love these soft bristled brushes. The handles are light and easy to use. I use the tray all of the time to organize my makeup in front of me.
Jordain S.
Ontario
Soft, easy to use. Great kit for starters. Has your average of the mill start your day brushes. Easy to clean and stay soft after cleaning them
Jamila M.
Tampa, FL
Great design, portable, easy to use, and easy to clean. These brushes are gentle enough for any skim type and affordable enough for any budget.
Makenna I.
Saint Helens, OR
honestly i don’t use a few of these brushes because i’m not sure what to use some of em for but i love the large brush. i use it most every day
Amanda H.
Alexandria, TN
Hairs stay in place pretty well and clean easy. Great to use what they are indicated for or not. Not too much product stays on the brush after
Misha N.
Pensacola , FL
Needed new brushes so when I got these I was really excited! I love the Fact that each brush has a name in it so you know which brush to choose
Leslie P.
I love using eco tools! It is so affordable and gentle on skin! I have normal skin type and this brushes just makes it better to apply makeup!
Emma P.
I really like the blush brush and the eye shadow brush. I bought it at the drug store. It is a good value but the foundation brush was streaky.
Andrea C.
moreno valley
I actually use this when I have some brushes missing or something not the best but they’re still pretty good just wouldn’t be my first choice !
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.