BY ECOTOOLS

Asia M.
West Milford, NJ
I have just about every set of eco tool brushes that target supplies. They are so soft and functional. They’re like elf brushes on steroids. If you want some cheap , high functional brushes, pick these up.
Marly G.
I love how soft these brushes are!! I received these as a gift from a friend and frankly I have used them every day! They blend well, made with eco friendly materials and they are at a good price!! In LOVE
Sarah H.
18640
This brush set has met all of my needs. They last a long time and are easy to clean with the eco tools brush cleaner. I have sensitive irritated acne prone skin. This brush set is a Big Bang for your buck.
Megan G.
Maumee, OH
I’ve never used makeup brushes, and I can’t relate to spending hundreds on 20 or 30 different brushes. This pack has everything you need at a good price and they have lasted me a year with proper cleaning
Haley F.
Jacksonville
These are amazing brushes I have his set and I love them they pick up pigment so well and they are amazing they are super soft and don’t hurt my skin and I have sensitive skin to hard bristled brushes but these are so soft and work amazing
Jay L.
dallas
These were my first brushes ever. The are easy to use. They have the name on each to know how to use. They are easy to clean. They do not shed. They are soft. Also, very inexpensive. Great bang for your buck. I would recommend to a friend.
Savannah V.
LOVE THESE BRUSHES!! Absolutely great quality and soft. That are super easy to use on my skin and the makeup I use with them. I use them everyday and wash them often and still hold up. I would recommend to everyone looking for new brushes.
Grace T.
United states
These are pretty good brushes. I would say the quality isn't as good as I would like but that is just my own opinion some people really enjoy these brushes but personally they didn't work as well for me.
Kristen A.
These are actually really great versus super soft they blend very well and they're good price obviously they're good for the planet right it's a win-win for Our Stars it's as simple as that they wash really easy too I personally put a little baby shampoo and a cup leave them there for about a day let them dry
Erin F.
Columbus
I love eco tools brushes for multiple reasons: they are cruelty free, they’re well made and well performing, and they’re affordable! I use these brushes every day as part of my makeup routine. I love the way they feel on my skin and they do a really good job of applying makeup! My favorite is the eyeliner smudge brush, which I love to use with a powder eyeshadow to line under my lower lashes.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?