BY ECOTOOLS

Yasmeli P.
Santa Teresa
I love Ecotools they are definitely the brushes I go to whenever I apply my makeup. They are actually real soft and work GREAT blending your makeup.
Allyson D.
Brentwood
I love this kit. It helps me do a more dramatic make up look. I love Eco Tools products because they are so soft, and they don't test on animals! ❤️
Lourdes R.
Richmond
A great to go set to when you can have your whole set of brushes with you , you can keep it in your purse or in your car for a quick little touch up
erica ★.
Columbia
Brush quality is amazing! I absolutely love this product and use it day to day. I definitely recommend it to people, since it is also Eco-Friendly.
Cierra C.
Lumberton, NC
My favorite thing about this product is that they are made from eco-friendly materials. They also are really good quality and they aren't expensive
Morgan M.
Brainerd, MN
I love this affordable brushes. Who needs fancy brushes to get the job done? They last a good amount of time, are easy to clean and do a good job.
Kellie W.
Provo
Eco tool brushes are really great! They are decently priced! They are always soft and make my makeup apply really well! The eye brushes especially!
Savanna R.
Only makeup brushes I will use. I literally LIVE by them. The soft texture is so gentle on skin and they feel like extremely high quality brushes.
Bibi C.
Omaha, NE
Again, these are a bit dense brushes to use. I like fluffier ones to apply eyeshadow with, although the face brushes are great and amazing quality.
Sandra A.
These brushes are so soft. I like the tray they come in amd use it to put may makeup as well. The small brushes are exactly what i was looking for
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?