BY ECOTOOLS

Samantha F.
Philadelphia
Great product and starter pack for any makeup lover! I love my eco tools brushes and I’m super happy that I bought this. The brushes are always super soft!
(*sigh*) a.
madison
Nice brushes felt nice on the face. Really soft in my go to bashes for every day routine. The price was kind of high for the quality. Overall good product.
Samantha M.
Largo, FL
Love this brand! The brushes are so soft and make application effortless. The kit that I have had so many small brushes that I love to use for eye makeup.
Brittany D.
Clinton
This is the first brush set I ever used starting out with the the makeup, the brushes are great quality and blend shadows really good. Highly recommend!!
Porscha W.
United States
As a newbie just getting started in makeup, I love these brushes. They are easy to use and I love the instructions that come with it as well as the tray.
Kierstin B.
Columbia, MD
Great brushes also. They pack product on the lid and makes it easy to blend out. They are similar to the real techniques. Affordable which is always good
Kenia P.
Dallas to
Good brushes for the price I use them all the time with my regular brushes I use them all the time it’s a great price I bought them at my local Walmart.
Saralyn E.
Maryland
Me and My mother absolutely love this product! These brushes work so well!! And you don't have to worry about the little hairs falling out of the brush!
Amanda D.
Reading
Love these brushes. The brush is super soft. It blends really well especially the eye shadow. They last a very long time and the product washes off well.
rubi M.
Phoenix
Perfect starter set of brushes! Super affordable for everyone and they actually last quite a while! Compared to others I feel like the quality is great!
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?