BY ECOTOOLS

Aleena T.
San Fernando
Got this set for Christmas, totally in love with it 😍 it has so many useable brushes for beginners ! I love the eyeshadow blending brushes, they're amazing!
Karissa L.
Hollywood, FL
These brushes are very affordable and soft they do the job and they do it right. Yes there are better brushes but these are definetly affordable and worth it
Angelica B.
Me encanto la textura de las brochas, son súper suaves y fácil de limpiar. Además me gusta mucho que en la parte de agarre no se rallan como otras que tengo.
Vicki N.
Plant City
I buy ECOTOOLS for my girls and cannot recommend them enough. They are durable and forgiving and a better quality than some higher end brushes I have tried.
Lany V.
Tucson, AZ
I LOVE eco tools brushes!! They are so soft and they blend freaking great!! And the best part is they are a drug store brand!! They sell them at walgreens!
•Ꭰiya Ꮲ.
madison
These brushes are so soft and honestly like so nice to use. I bought these brushes at ULTA in Febuary and fell in love with them. There very easy to clean.
Samantha F.
Philadelphia
Great product and starter pack for any makeup lover! I love my eco tools brushes and I’m super happy that I bought this. The brushes are always super soft!
Victoria R.
Bend, OR
These brushes are very soft, but kinda pricy for what you're getting. The packaging and brushes are ugly though, but besides that they're amazing brushes.
Kristan A.
Phenix City, AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Honestly my favorite drugstore brushes. They are so high quality, it’s amazing. The brushes are SO SOFT and make blending so easy. I have combination skin.
Sierra  L.
Upper Sandusky
I Personally love these myself , they are inexpensive and I haven't had a problem with these. They also blend really well even with the eye shader brushes
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Veronica S.
1,096 reviews
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?