BY ECOTOOLS

Julia N.
These makeup brushes are not only affordable but also eco friendly! These work just as well as high end brushes, plus they are also cute! You could be purchased at Harmon or Ulta. I recommend these!
Jaiah R.
Atlanta, GA
This is my absolute favorite set of makeup brushes! They act as high-end minus the price. It’s a good value, & I love the brand overall! The storage tray is a nice bonus too!
Kasidi L.
Charleston
THESE ARE AMAZING! They are cute and trendy, and super inexpensive which is a plus. Their application is perfect, and they are honestly a must in your makeup bag
Blayne E.
Cypress tx
I love This product so much that I already bought it twice it is such a good price and and I have some high-end brushes and it’s literally the exact same thing I bought mine at Walmart and of course I wpuld buy again
Fatma E.
It is a must have kit! Like seriously I would buy it again. Having good quality brushes really helps in achieving the look that you want. I use to think it didn't matter but once I got my hands on ECOTOOLS it was like I've totally been missing out. The application process is way better and the products seem to last longer. I use less products now with the kit because that's how well it works.
Ashley K.
I absolutely love love love this product! It is very much worth the price. Not pricey at all. They are very easy to apply. My skin is a combination of oily and dry. I would totally recommend this product!
Haley Y.
I have had these brushes for a long time and I couldn’t be more happy with the product! I use them almost every day and they will last me for a long time to come.
Taylor N.
Sacramento , CA
If you want perfect blended makeup and brushes that do not make your eye shadow mysteriously disappear these are definitely the brushes for you. I plan on getting rid of all my other brushes and buying all ecotools in all honesty because these are the only ones I ever reach for these days anyways
Clarissa V.
Chino Hills, CA
I recently bought this little kit from ulta and first of all the price was amazing. I needed a buffing brush for my powder foundation and they Large one from this kit works perfect!! The angled foundation brush I loveee how easy it makes putting on liquid foundation in hard to reach areas.
Emily H.
Oak Creek, WI
Easy to find in stores and is a good value for the size and price of the product. Will continue to purchase! Save the environment with a dependable easy to use kit
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Lala C.
What are your favorite bRush sets?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?