BY ECOTOOLS

Mackenzie V.
Conway
These brushes are so useful and made so well! They have lasted forever and still work just as great as the day i purchased them. For the price I’m not sure these can be beat. They exceeded my expectations by far!
Megan N.
Washington
I’ve used this literally every morning since I got it, they blend really well and this kit has a nice variety of brushes. Definitely a good value for the price. The brushes are gentle on the skin while still delivering the idea amounts of product.
Reagan M.
Greenville
Love these brushes ! They are so soft and are so much better than most makeup brushes. Spreads makeup evenly. I tend to have a very sensitive skin and these brushes don’t bother it like most brushes tend to.
Rachel C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I bought this kit for my mom years ago and she still uses them—with the exception of one, that must have been a fluke, because it fell apart one of the first times she used it! 😱 The rest have been great, though. I find them to be similar in feel and even quality to my Aveda and Sephora vegan brushes, though of course I trust those brands slightly more since I know I won’t inadvertently grab a lemon. 😉
Marly G.
I love how soft these brushes are!! I received these as a gift from a friend and frankly I have used them every day! They blend well, made with eco friendly materials and they are at a good price!! In LOVE
Asia M.
West Milford, NJ
I have just about every set of eco tool brushes that target supplies. They are so soft and functional. They’re like elf brushes on steroids. If you want some cheap , high functional brushes, pick these up.
Sarah H.
18640
This brush set has met all of my needs. They last a long time and are easy to clean with the eco tools brush cleaner. I have sensitive irritated acne prone skin. This brush set is a Big Bang for your buck.
Savannah V.
LOVE THESE BRUSHES!! Absolutely great quality and soft. That are super easy to use on my skin and the makeup I use with them. I use them everyday and wash them often and still hold up. I would recommend to everyone looking for new brushes.
Haley F.
Jacksonville
These are amazing brushes I have his set and I love them they pick up pigment so well and they are amazing they are super soft and don’t hurt my skin and I have sensitive skin to hard bristled brushes but these are so soft and work amazing
Megan G.
Maumee, OH
I’ve never used makeup brushes, and I can’t relate to spending hundreds on 20 or 30 different brushes. This pack has everything you need at a good price and they have lasted me a year with proper cleaning
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Lala C.
What are your favorite bRush sets?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?