BY ECOTOOLS

ECOTOOLS START THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY KIT
Love love LOVE these brushes!! The tinier brushes are great for achieving a more detailed eye look not to mention you get all five brushes at a very low price!!
skyli((: C.
Los Angeles
This was a really good set, the brushes are soft and the hairs arent everywhere. They also dint shed which is a great plus and theyre affordable! very well made
Anna W.
Midland
I love these brushes!! They are easy to use, and easy to clean and keep clean! My makeup sticks to the brush just enough to where its not a horrible application
Stone Q.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product so much it really helps makeup to be in placed make up brushes for face fr so dont forget to get yours 💙💸‼️ The Influenster App Influenster
karen j.
The brushes are great to start off with because they are super soft and do not shed. I would like a little bit more variety but other than that they are great!
Sonia Z.
Brooklyn , NY
Has every bush you need for different eye looks. Really love the queality andeven tho I didn’t purchase them they are a very good quality and affordable
Madeline B.
A fantastic set of brushes with soft, secure bristles and a good variety of brush types. I would reccomend it for anyone, but especially someone new to makeup.
Belinda A.
My friends bought me this for my birthday and I love it the brushes are soft and blend my eyeshadow great !!! ECOTOOLS START THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY KIT
haydin s.
queen creek
I have been signed up for some time now and have never received my first box; I wish it would arrive so I could give my opinions of the products sent to me...
Linzee J.
Coldwater
I think I would buy them for a makeup beginner and that’s it. They were my first brushes too and I knew then they were awful. The product never goes on evenly.
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.