BY ECOTOOLS

Natania r.
I love this kit and brushes!!! By far the best brushes I brought. For the price, they will get the job done. You have to give them a try, especially if you’re just starting out
Shaylee R.
brewster
I have these now! And they work amazing! I’m not sure what my skin type is. But I think it’s oily? And I Baught this at Walmart. Almost every day. Definitely would want more
Olivia S.
Birdsboro, PA
My favorite brush kit EVER! I am so happy to have received this box. Eco are my favorite brushes. They are easy to use, easy to clean, and they give an amazing look!
Brittany V.
Midland, TX
Ecotools brushes were so soft and easy to clean! My make up and eyeshadows blended great with ecotools brushes. I loved the helpful guide included in the kit. Very helpful!
Cassidy J.
Deep Run
great product. applies makeup very smoothly and evenly. the brushes are also very soft. i have used other more expensive makeup brushes
and they simply don’t work as well
Nina D.
All of the brushes are super soft which makes putting on makeup super easy. The eyeshadow brushes make eye makeup easy to blend. Powder goes on like a dream, as well with the contour/highlight brushes. Putting on makeup is fun!
Emily D.
I 100% recommend these brushes. They are soft, they make eyeshadow easy to blend, and they are pretty cheap. They are also cruelty free and vegan! It’s probably the best drug store brush you could find.
Abbey G.
I received this kit for Christmas and was so excited to use it! It certainly did not disappoint and I use these brushes for my everyday routine. I would totally recommend this kit to others especially first time makeup users!
member-0288b
Great product for its price hot this for Christmas my sister been using these for years now I use them almost everyday they hold product very nice they don’t irritate my sensitive skin either
Court C.
This product it fantastic for everyday use! Super diverse and well worth the money. I use this for my everyday look and I highly recommend it to everyone. My friends have borrowed it and loved it and bought there own! Super cute kit and super easy and fun.
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Lala C.
What are your favorite bRush sets?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?