BY ECOTOOLS

EmmaJane C.
Macon
Amazing product! Very soft and blends makeup excellently! The face brushes are my absolute go to brushes for everyday to blend in concealer and foundation. Used to use a sponge to blend until I bought these!
Rylee L.
Mount Vernon
The bristles are very very soft and they blend perfectly. I have dry skin and they seemed to work well with it. I bought a set at Walmart and it was very inexpensive. I’m pretty satisfied with how they work.
Lauren M.
Saint Charles
These are my favorite brushes of all time. They do not shed like alternative brands. I use these brushes every time I do my makeup and they always work the same. I am very satisfied with their performance!
Paige H.
White Salmon
The eco tools brushes are awesome for blending! I would definitely recommend them. They are soft, easy to use, and easy to clean.ECOTOOLS START THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY KIT
Megan L.
Portland
This is such a great value. They have a wonderful soft feel and have maintained that over years of washing them. I’ve found them in pharmacies, grocery stores, ulta, and amazon.
Taylor S.
Las Vegas
Love this kit. The largest blush brush is perfect for applying my setting powder. I love the eyeshadow brushes-great for the crease area and blending. Bought it at Walmart. A steal for how well they work.
Mo🥀
I use these brushes every day they astonishing every day I use them doing my make up they are very easy to use applying is smooth my skin type is combination skin yes I recommend
Camille R.
Colorado Springs
This kit is great for starters who do not want to spend a lot of money on brushes. Eco tools is a great brand and are environmentally conscious and make good products. Win win!
Brooke E.
Wow! Absolutely love these brushes!! The bristles are extremely soft and allow me to get full coverage depending on what product I use. Easy to clean and last a long time! They are my favorite brushes!!
Amira S.
I love all of eco tools products and this set is great for starting off brushes. They blend all of my makeup pretty well and are very easy to clean. They are pretty cheap for what they are which I like.
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.