BY ECOTOOLS

Katelynn H.
These brushes are very soft and easy to travel with. I personally use the eyeshadow brushes everyday and they work amazing, feels soft on my eyelids and looks amazing. I will be buying these again in the future!!
lauren e.
Received these brushes for Christmas years ago and they have stayed soft and intact through many washes and daily use. The set is a bit pricey since there are other alternatives on Amazon that work just as well!
Ashley W.
Wyoming, MI
I always thought these were a good deal but now that I have matured more I realize what junk they are. The design and packaging could be even cuter and still environmentally friendly.
Anya D.
jonesboro
I got these as a Christmas present and I cannot say more wonderful things about them. My mom had done some research and found these are popular. The hairs never fall off and they feels so soft against my skin.
Ariana Z.
I dance competitively, so I need makeup brushes. I bought these and they work perfectly. The brushes are super soft and gentle on my skin and works well with the makeup that I use.
Alizey G.
New Haven
I’m loving eco tools!! For a price stand point I recommend highly! Eco friendly is for me. Great value not horribly pricey whatsoever. Does great with alternatives! would buy again!
Sierra R.
Williston
I have used one of the blending brushes for years and love every single one of these eco tool brushes. My skin is super sensitive so I love the softness in the brushes. Will definitely buy more when I need to!
Haley H.
Harnett
I was gifted this set a few years ago (or a kit just like it) and I still use it today! I typically apply light makeup and this kit suffices my daily makeup routine. The brushes are amazingly soft and labeled!
EmmaJane C.
Macon
Amazing product! Very soft and blends makeup excellently! The face brushes are my absolute go to brushes for everyday to blend in concealer and foundation. Used to use a sponge to blend until I bought these!
Rylee L.
Mount Vernon
The bristles are very very soft and they blend perfectly. I have dry skin and they seemed to work well with it. I bought a set at Walmart and it was very inexpensive. I’m pretty satisfied with how they work.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?