BY ECOTOOLS

Trenton L.
Princeton
Very nice brushes 10/10 recommend. They work great for me and my face and they don’t shed! Which is great I had problems with brushed that shed but when I found eco tools my whole world changed and they are affordable too! What a great experience
Jenna R.
Salem
Superrrrr soft ! I would recommend the ecotools kit! My skin type is very sensitive, but these brushes make it worth it. I don’t get ready much but when I do it’s very much so worth it.
Marah S.
Apalachin, NY
I have had these brushes for not too long, but I am already impressed with them. Super soft, easy to blend with. I like that they are a good quality product for a cheaper price. Also the natural look to it is very appealing. Would recommend!
Haley J.
Louisville, KY
This kit is perfect for traveling! It has almost everything you need for a simple look and is inexpensive at the drugstore! Comparable to brushes at sephora in terms of quality. I would definitely recommend this kit.
chloe r.
These are very good beginner brushes. Although, these aren’t very cheap and they aren’t the best. Be careful when you wash these because they sort of get a oily texture to them. But other than that they do the job!
Brittany M.
Malvern, AR
I love my brushes. They’re soft and apply evenly and smooth. They’re cost efficient and worked great with my skin. Super easy application and a great value. Picked them up at my local Walmart. Definitely satisfied!
Danielle V.
Antelope
These tools are really great for people who are beginners to makeup and want a wide range of different makeup uses. They’re basic, but they get the job done without being overwhelming.
Salome B.
orlando
I love this brush set!there all so great and make my makeup absolutely beautiful!the brushes where a great price as well and super affordable!i will definitely be buying more in the future!over all amazing brushes
Chelsea P.
Hanover
I don’t have a lot of money to spend on makeup brushes with having four kids. I purchased these at Walmart’s. They were affordable..so I picked them up. They have worked great for me.
Karli M.
Muenster
BEST MAKEUP BRUSHES. I absolutely love these brushes and the price. I’m not a makeup expert, so the use of the brush is on the bottom. How helpful! I compare these to the pricey IT brushes, and these are better.
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.