BY ECOTOOLS

Tristyn L.
These brushes are very soft, and I love the wooden handles, but I don’t like the actual brush. I don’t feel like they’re worth what you’ll actually pay for them. The fluffy brushes are great, but not the eyeshadow brushes.
bibi b.
Scranton
i use these brushes every day to apply my makeup. they work on every skin type. they are more cheaper compared to other brushes but they work just as well (or even better :)) also included is a container to store your brushes and cards with makeup tips on them.
silena e.
These brushes are so soft they work amazing never have a problem with them falling apart like some other makeup brushes. Bought them from Walmart for such a good price. Can’t put into words how much I love these brushes.
Donna Y.
Greenwood
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this start your day brush set!!! These brushes are smooth an extra soft. Blending is a breeze an love using them. I highly recommend these brushes to anyone who loves a great makeup brush set.
Madi L.
Chuluota
I love, love, love these brushes. These are my go to brushes. They are so soft. I totally recommend these. I live off of these brushes. I’ve got some of my friends into them and the love them and can’t stop using them.
Nicole M.
Boston
I love ecotools brushes! Though this isn't a set i would buy now, I think it's great for beginners. It comes with a case and all ecotools products come with instructions on how to use each brush inside and on the back.
Brandie W.
Martinsburg, WV
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these brushes! (& all of the Ecotools products) they’re wallet friendly and do an amazing job. Long lasting. Easy to clean. I’d recommend them to anyone, especially if you’re on a budget!
Ari H.
Champaign, IL
I’m a firm believer in not spending a fortune on makeup brushes and these were great quality and affordable. While some cheaper brushes are obviously of low quality with bristles falling of while using them, I found these to not have that issue at all.
Mackenzie V.
Conway
These brushes are so useful and made so well! They have lasted forever and still work just as great as the day i purchased them. For the price I’m not sure these can be beat. They exceeded my expectations by far!
Megan N.
Washington
I’ve used this literally every morning since I got it, they blend really well and this kit has a nice variety of brushes. Definitely a good value for the price. The brushes are gentle on the skin while still delivering the idea amounts of product.
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.