BY ECOTOOLS

Lindsey N.
Phoenix
I love these tools! They are so light weight and make your makeup look flawless. They are a little pricey but then again so most good makeup brushes. I buy these from ulta or even any cvs/Walgreens. I swear by these tools!
Mallory M.
Greenlawn , NY
These makeup brushes are great! I didn’t get all the sizes I ended up needing but I love the ones I have. They stay soft and clean easily and always work well. I bought them at Target quite a few years ago.
Julia I.
I loooove these brushes!! It has a good size to travel and the quality is perfect! I always buy ecotools because the price is really fair and you won’t need to buy another set of brushes for a loooong time!
Sirena S.
Sonora
I love Eco Tools brushes. They are affordable but still quality. The bristles are soft and have little to no shedding. They are nice to hold and blend your makeup nicely with little effort.
Breyda C.
First time using the Ecotools makeup brushes and I am very impressed. Great quality and they work very well!
Amazing price and great value! A great brush starter kit. Highly recommend to anyone. I also like the Tip chart included and the reuse-able tray.
Madeline B.
The Ecotools Start the Day Beautifully Kit is the perfect starter for makeup brushes. It has everything you need and the quality is great. The brushes are super soft and easy to use! I would definitely recommend Ecotools.
chloe n.
I really enjoy this brush set, the brushes are really soft. I use the blush brush the most often, i use it for my bronzer since it’s the perfect shape and size. Very good price as well and I’m satisfied with the brush set
Nicole B.
Colona, IL
These brushes work wonders! Soft and affordable!! Only complaint is that the foundation or concealer brush leaves some noticeable streaking on the face, but is easily fixed with a sponge!
Camden G.
Wilmington, NC
First brushes I ever owned and wouldn’t have at any other way. There’s a brush for all your eye makeup needs and would recommend this product to anyone looking for nice affordable brushes
hannah r.
canton
love the combo. have never seen anything like it with price included. i love how soft the bristles are and how good they feel on my face. i get mine at ulta and they always have the best deals on them too!! i love it
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.