BY ECOTOOLS

Hanna T.
Clemson, SC
Honestly I love eco toools brushes!! If you take good care of them then they last and I think this set is a greater addition to any makeup lovers kit! These brushes are soft and apply makeup very well
Ella H.
Queensbury, NY
I really really like this brush kit. This is a very nice kit if you’re just starting makeup. The brushes are very good quality for the price. Compared to other brushes they are very nice. I was very satisfied with this kit!!
Harley S.
Chattanooga, TN
Was a great product all the together . The design was cute as well as chic , you can take them anywhere and they fit perfectly in a make up Bag. It’s a great assortment and I loved them so much! I will definitely buy again and I highly recommend them
Gladys G.
West Covina, CA
I love ecotools! It has the option to come with many tools and for a good value aswell. It gives you instructions so it is very easy to apply and use. It is good quality and I would recommend.
Rachel G.
Lima
These brushes work really well I just don’t like the feeling of the handle. I use these every week and they blend everything out well. I would probably rank them as even with Sephora brand brushes.
Cadence D.
Montevideo
Great Product... The brush bristels feel so soft on ur sking u have to get this brush set. I use this brish set every day. It dose compare well with alternative. I would buy this product again
Sheila R.
The brushes are affordable and really nice quality . I love eco tools brushes . They last a long time and do not shed . They apply the powders and liquid makeup beautifully and I really do recommend eco tools brushes
Lindsey N.
Phoenix
I love these tools! They are so light weight and make your makeup look flawless. They are a little pricey but then again so most good makeup brushes. I buy these from ulta or even any cvs/Walgreens. I swear by these tools!
Julia I.
I loooove these brushes!! It has a good size to travel and the quality is perfect! I always buy ecotools because the price is really fair and you won’t need to buy another set of brushes for a loooong time!
Mallory M.
Greenlawn , NY
These makeup brushes are great! I didn’t get all the sizes I ended up needing but I love the ones I have. They stay soft and clean easily and always work well. I bought them at Target quite a few years ago.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?