BY ECOTOOLS

Carrli H.
Bowling Green
I love this kit! I use some of them as my eyeshadow brushes and they work really good. This brand of brushes is greatly priced! This is one of two busy brands I use! I’m very satisfied!!! Love!!!!!!!
Jessica G.
Elk Grove
These are the best makeup brushes I have used. Compared to other brands they’re extremely soft and the individual bristles never fall out. I got my brushes at Ulta and they are not expensive at all. I would recommend these to anyone.
Ashley C.
Warren, MI
I love the packaging it came in! Another free gift from Influenster. I use my smal brushes to contour my nose and the others to precision contour. I would recommend ! 10/10 for brush quality and the softness.
Rahbiya D.
Love the brushes. So soft. Very inexpensive and very easy to maintain. Don’t break the bank for brushes. I have all of their other brushes as well. You can find them at any drugstore or beauty store.
Miranda E.
Cedar Hill
Great little brush set for the price and being cruelty free. Only downside is that the bristles tend to fall out a little more than the more expensive brands but still can't beat the price for the product.
Anne R.
I think Ecotools has a great brush line. They’re very simple and low cost. I’ve mainly used the eye brushes which I believe work just as well as some high end. I do wish there was more variety though.
brinna G.
Denver
I love these brushes! They are not the best but for the price they work super good. They blend very good and they are super soft. They dont shed and last forever if you take care of them. I recommend getting these if your on a budget or if you love having good blendable different types of brushes like do!
Tina B.
Chicago Hts, IL
I enjoy using these brushes. They’re of pretty good quality. They’re soft and for the price, they stay together nicely. If you’re wanting a decently quality brush set that will last without paying a hefty buck, these are great.
Hanna T.
Clemson, SC
Honestly I love eco toools brushes!! If you take good care of them then they last and I think this set is a greater addition to any makeup lovers kit! These brushes are soft and apply makeup very well
Jadrian W.
Roanoke
I love these brushes! They don’t break me out and are eco friendly. I got them from both Ulta and Walmart and they were extremely affordable which is great for anyone who is balling on a budget!
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?