BY ECOTOOLS

Emma M.
These makeup brushes help blend out your eyeshadow and face makeup perfectly! It compares well to the Ulta beauty makeup brushes as well. They are not too pricey, so I would definitely purchase again!
Channey P.
Stockton, CA
The kit was pretty handy. They are reasonable price for the pack. I used each tool to its fullest. Washing them was easy as well and was not hard to maintain. I use them all when I do my daily makeup.
Karla R.
Washington, DC
I have started to buy eco tool brushes and I have been very happy with them. Just like the real technique brushes, these brushes do the job! They are super soft and they make your makeup look flawless
Carrie N.
Love these soft brushes, great quality. If you take care of them they last long! They are relatively inexpensive and worth the price for sure. The foundation brush spreads everything easily and evenly
Jessica P.
Overland Park, KS
I love these brushes. They hold makeup really well and offer a smooth and clean finish to my makeup. I use these brushes everyday and have combination skin, these work well with both dry and oily skin.
Rahbiya D.
Love the brushes. So soft. Very inexpensive and very easy to maintain. Don’t break the bank for brushes. I have all of their other brushes as well. You can find them at any drugstore or beauty store.
Christine J.
Norco, CA
I absolutely love the concealer brush that comes with this kit. The other brushes are awesome as well! I can never find a problem with Eco Tools. Applies my makeup so well and absolutely no shedding.
Laikyn C.
lafayete
I got these as a birthday gift & love them! The set I received went to help women in other countries become educated. I loved that the gift gave back, plus the brushes are so soft, & have lasted over a year!
Carrli H.
Bowling Green
I love this kit! I use some of them as my eyeshadow brushes and they work really good. This brand of brushes is greatly priced! This is one of two busy brands I use! I’m very satisfied!!! Love!!!!!!!
Jessica G.
Elk Grove
These are the best makeup brushes I have used. Compared to other brands they’re extremely soft and the individual bristles never fall out. I got my brushes at Ulta and they are not expensive at all. I would recommend these to anyone.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?