BY ECOTOOLS

Kristine S.
Fort Polk
I absolutely love this kit and the tray it comes with. The brushes are very soft on my sensitive skin and spreads makeup evenly and without streaks. I use them everyday and would definitely buy them again.
Kobi L.
Troutdale
This brand is absolutely great. Not only are the brushes affordable but they last and are sooooo soft! I use most of my brushes every day and use the rest for travel. Always find new looks to do with them!
Judy H.
Fairdale, KY
I’ve had a set of eco tools brushes for almost ten years and they are still in excellent shape! I love them and will definitely continue to buy more. Great quality, no shedding, really worth the low cost!
Daisha B.
I have been using eco tools since I found them and haven’t looked back. They offer a dependable brush that is soft but also sturdy. I travel with mine and they do me well. They are soft and look really nice. I appreciate the use of bamboo.
Amanda T.
Leland, NC
I own many kits by this brand and recommend given this brand a chance BEFORE breaking the bank on other brands. These are so affortable, drug store, and u can put money towards other items on your wish list.
Danielle C.
Rayville, LA
I bough this makeup brush kit because I really didn’t want to spend a whole lot of money. They work ok... but I think that it would be worth it to save up and purchase a higher end brand of makeup brushes.
Zaire R.
Fort Mill, South Carolina
I’m still learning about makeup trust me I’m not guru but the labeling on the brushes really aids in the experience. The brushes are nicely manufactured and the texture of the bristles is kind to the skin.
Abby Q.
Coeur D Alene, ID
I love this set for the most part. I love the big brush in the set for almost everything. I love it for powder, bronzer, and blush but the smaller brushes were just ok. They did not shock me or make me upset.
Marianna R.
They’re good brushes. I’m very fond of them, they’re the first brushes I ever purchased when starting this makeup journey lol. They can be used as more than just what they’re labeled as. They last a long time and don’t wear out so easily!
Katelyn C.
Statesboro, GA
i received this set as a gift, and the brushes are very nice and soft and are great quality for the drugstore pricetag, however, i found myself only using one brush from this set on a regular basis, so i found it to be not very practical.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?