BY ECOTOOLS

Yvette O.
Tulare, CA
Love these brushes. They have the necessary brushes to need. Brushes are soft and do not fall apart. Last a long time. Applies my makeup on good. I highly recommend this brushes. They are not expensive either
Sally G.
Swansea, IL
I love this set!! I love that it has all the brushes I need and use and that this comes in an easy carrying case for me to pack away in my purse or in my suitcase. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Jennifer s.
They are good starter brushes if you're learning how to do makeup. I was giving these brushes from my sister i love them they are soft really easy to use I still use them today will be getting the sponge next
sierra W.
Roswell, GA
These brushes are so soft and easy to clean. I bought it at Walmart but often find them at TJMaxx. I prefer EcoTools over other brands. Very smooth on skin. I’ll definitely continue buying them in the future.
Jhosselinne S.
doral
I love eco tools and their sustainable practices. Honestly, their makeup tools are just as good as Sephora or any other expensive brand, which is awesome! Their quality is always great, and the brushes last.
Rhonda S.
Conway, AR
These brushes come with application instructions and tutorials. They are easy to use, easy to clean, and easy to find. I found them at Walmart and they are reasonably priced as well as beautifully packaged.
Sarah P.
las vegas
Brushes pick up a lot of product and pigment. They are easy to use and apply makeup with. It is good value, it is about $10 I believe. I use it almost everyday. I would reccomend because it is so affordable.
Kat N.
Ecotools is the greatest thing you could ever buy at CVS to look fly as hell. The bristles are soft and full, the handles don’t break, it’s CHEAP, the length is perfect, and it’s cute. Couldn’t ask for more.
Ashley B.
Owasso
I feel these brushes are wonderful quality for the price. I feel that they do a great job of applying my makeup. My only issue is that I have had a couple instances of brush hairs falling out of the brushes.
Daisha B.
I have been using eco tools since I found them and haven’t looked back. They offer a dependable brush that is soft but also sturdy. I travel with mine and they do me well. They are soft and look really nice. I appreciate the use of bamboo.
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Munira M.
kelantan
What brittle that they used in the making of these brush?