BY ECOTOOLS

Sandrizzy🤙🏼 V.
Sanger
These brushes are pretty great, and also great for beginners with the low price, and how easy they are to use. These brushes work pretty good, I will say they can be a little more stiff than my other makeup brushes but other than that I like them.
Yvette O.
Tulare, CA
Love these brushes. They have the necessary brushes to need. Brushes are soft and do not fall apart. Last a long time. Applies my makeup on good. I highly recommend this brushes. They are not expensive either
Kaitlyn W.
Wellington
This is a perfect brush set for beginners! They’re super soft and work great! I love these brushes and they’re non expensive! I recommend these brushes to anyone looking for something more on the cheaper end!
Sally G.
Swansea, IL
I love this set!! I love that it has all the brushes I need and use and that this comes in an easy carrying case for me to pack away in my purse or in my suitcase. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!
✨SABI✨ R.
Westbury, NY
The eco tool start the day beautifully kit isn’t too expensive it has a good value I bought it from Marshall’s it was very inexpensive! I use these brushes all the time they are so amazing I totally recommend!
sierra W.
Roswell, GA
These brushes are so soft and easy to clean. I bought it at Walmart but often find them at TJMaxx. I prefer EcoTools over other brands. Very smooth on skin. I’ll definitely continue buying them in the future.
Sam S.
Scotch Plains
This collection comes with a really good variety of different kinds of brushes! But they all seem to be very streaky when I use them, especially the foundation and concealer brushes. The powder brush is good.
Jennifer s.
They are good starter brushes if you're learning how to do makeup. I was giving these brushes from my sister i love them they are soft really easy to use I still use them today will be getting the sponge next
Kat N.
Ecotools is the greatest thing you could ever buy at CVS to look fly as hell. The bristles are soft and full, the handles don’t break, it’s CHEAP, the length is perfect, and it’s cute. Couldn’t ask for more.
Katherine C.
Anderson, SC
This set is beautiful and everything I needed in makeup brushes. They don’t shed that much and they are easy to clean. They don’t leave my face looking streaked or anything. Really recommend to anyone who is looking to try new makeup brushes.
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Lala C.
What are your favorite bRush sets?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?