BY ECOTOOLS

Elisabeth J.
Canby, OR
These brushes are soft and easy to use. I have been using this brand for YEARS and it’s more than comparable to high end beauty brands. I prefer them just because I know they are sustainable and they are in an affordable price range so I’m not devastated if it gets lost or needs to be replaced.
Kelsey L.
Soddy Daisy, TN
I've been using eco tools for years and haven't thought about buying any other brand. Their brushes work very well, aren't that pricey and I've never had a problem with them, they always work well with my makeup! Great choice if you're not wanting to spend a lot of money but want decent brushes.
JeNora A.
Love them my husband bought them for me for a gift and they are amazing price point and easy to use. They have labels for the brushes as well. I love the angel brush for shadowing in the crease area it makes for easy application.
Gaby M.
Canyon country
Great beginner brush kit ! Very user friendly and not too expensive. It’s a good value for what you get and sometimes you can find these brushes on sale in a drugstore or with Ulta coupons ! I would definitely buy again or buy others like it oh and I love the sponge as well!
Bre R.
Stoneboro, PA
I love these brushes! Super affordable and sturdy. I feel like I’m rough on my brushes when cleaning them and I’ve never had any fall out. The bristles are nice and soft, not prickly, blends nicely. Will definitely be purchasing more eco tools in the near future!
Erika M.
New York
I got these brushes as a birthday present and have had these brushes for the past 4 years. All of them are still in great condition despite them being used almost everyday. The hair on the brushes have never fallen out and are soft and good quality. Would totally recommend buying this because it’s affordable and really good quality!
Jenny A.
Tucson, AZ
Not the greatest collection of brushes I have ever encountered. After receiving many recommends for this product, I just knew I had to try them out. When I purchased my set, I used the brushes twice before noticing the bristles were coming off. I am never buying this product again.
Skyler D.
Fort Bragg
I love Ecotools and I also love this kit! It’s perfect for your face makeup and also eye makeup. The brushes are so soft! I have dry skin and the full face brush doesn’t enhance any of my dry patches when applying loose power. I would definitely buy this brush kit again if needed.
Allison B.
Raleigh
I love Ecotools brushes!!!!

This starter kit is the BEST! I truly believe with this kit, you get the best bang for your buck, in terms of the quality and assortment of brushes. There is a brush for every basic need you’ll come across when getting ready for work in the morning.
Hannah A.
Fairfield
I have owned these makeup brushes for about 2 years now and they work great and I haven’t contemplated buying new ones because they’re nice! They are easy to clean when needed and work well for blending eyeshadows, blush, and bronzer. I would recommend these makeup brushes!
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?