BY ECOTOOLS

Renee C.
Sugar Land
I bought this set for my mom so she could try something more natural instead of her old, dirty, cheapy plastic bristle brushes. The brush is soft and I like the wooden handles for a smooth comfortable grip. The brush doesn’t shed hairs.👌🏽
Serenity M.
So I love this brush kit it comes with a very nice great quality brushes the hairs on the big fluffy brush is sometimes fall out and I don't like that but the smaller eyeshadow brushes in the contour brush doesn't do that so I rate this two stars
Cerise W.
Long Beach
These brushes are so cheap and affordable and perform well enough for the price. They aren’t professional grade but are worth the price for the quality. I liked this set because it has a lot of basic brushes that I regularly use.
Leah T.
I finally caved and ordered several things from Ecotools, this set being one of them. I absolutely love these more than any other makeup brushes I’ve ever had. I got them from Ulta, I definitely will continue buying this brand!
Addie 🐝.
I love that eco tools is green. In the beauty industry it seems easy to slide by using weird ingredients and additives, but eco tools uses natural materials to create their brushes and they are still so soft. Mine have lasted me a few years- I probably need to buy new! Love them. Ecotools Makeup Brushes
Jessula H.
My go-to brushes, even when I have new ones waiting to be used. I never used brushes til I used these and I'm never going back to applying my make-up with wedges or anything like that. Use to use, easy to clean, work well with daily brush cleaner, and are very durable and soft. Doesn't soak up product either!
Taylor D.
Kearny, AZ
I bought this kit from walgreens but I know they sell it at ulta and walmart. I really like these tools because they are soft and high quality. The handle is wood or bamboo im bot really sure lol but its nice. They have brushes for all kinds of different uses. A very nice variety. They are not that expensive sometimes they are even on sale.
Bethina B.
Grove City, Ohio
I love this kit, it is perfect for traveling. It has everything you need and the packaging is so cute. I love Ecotools brushes they are so soft and they never give you harsh lines. It is really easy to apply the right amount with this brushes. And the sustainable side of the brand is a huge plus.
Taylor N.
Sacramento , CA
If you want perfect blended makeup and brushes that do not make your eye shadow mysteriously disappear these are definitely the brushes for you. I plan on getting rid of all my other brushes and buying all ecotools in all honesty because these are the only ones I ever reach for these days anyways
Elisabeth J.
Canby, OR
These brushes are soft and easy to use. I have been using this brand for YEARS and it’s more than comparable to high end beauty brands. I prefer them just because I know they are sustainable and they are in an affordable price range so I’m not devastated if it gets lost or needs to be replaced.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?