BY ECOTOOLS

Rachel R.
Shirley
Great brush set! A bit stiff at first but once you clean/use they soften up and work great! I love this set’s variety. I use these brushes daily now and love the feel. They can be on the pricier side depending, so wait for a coupon or sale. But definitely recommend.
Courtney W.
I love these tools. They are a great value for the cost and do a decent job compared to the expensive high-end brushes out there. I love that they are eco friendly and have very simple/minimalist packaging and presentation. Not the best in terms of lower-end options but they are very easy to clean and mine have lasted several years with the proper care and cleaning
Christina P.
This kit is great for anyone who is just starting to wear makeup. It has all the basic brushes you need to apply foundation, hide blemishes, and fill in your brows. Though they do have one eyeshadow brush (which is great for beginners), I’d recommend getting another set of brushes specifically for the eyes when you become more comfortable putting on eyeshadow.
Sandie R.
Huntington Beach
Great starter brush kit. The big fluffy brush is my favorite brush to bronze with and the blending brush is one of my favorite crease brushes. I use the little tray that comes with the package as a drawer organizer in my bathroom to hold bobby pins and hair ties and the like. I think I bought the set for like $12 at target, and it was worth every penny
Daniel W.
Milwaukee, WI
Seeing that my makeup application is for Drag and not everyday beauty (although I do know how to beat a face to look flawless and natural) my desire for nice brushes is low! I do love the eco tools brushes except for the price I feel like they could do better. I might as well just start buying better brand names. But they get the job done which is blending, and applying that nice pop of color to my lid.
Brittany W.
Memphis, TN
I love the Eco tools brand simply because of the cause and quality of the products well as the nature of the company I love the weight of the brush and how the bristle are soft but not too soft they do a great job blending powder products very well. The only down side is find this particular kit locally at drugstores or major chains but finding it online is always another option.
karina z.
I really like Ecotool products. I like the idea that is made for a ecological cause. This product made their function. They're very smooth to my face. I like the texture and also are durable
Camella W.
Magnolia, AR
I bought this brush kit at a Ross when I went out of town and realized that I left my makeup brushes at home.. I stuck my finger through the wrapper and loved how they felt so I decided to go ahead and grab them.. the blush brush and the crease brush were heavenly.. carried the pigments so well! I was pleased! Would definitely buy again.
Maria S.
Springfield, MA
I really love this company its eco-friendly and the brushes are reasonably priced. When I first tried these brushes and the beauty blender I fell in love with the company and they are sold every where you can get them at the mall walgreens cvs Wal-Mart etc.
Renee C.
Sugar Land
I bought this set for my mom so she could try something more natural instead of her old, dirty, cheapy plastic bristle brushes. The brush is soft and I like the wooden handles for a smooth comfortable grip. The brush doesn’t shed hairs.👌🏽
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.