BY ECOTOOLS

viridiana c.
Phoinex
This product actually helped me learn to do my brows ! The pointy small brush is perfect for beginners! But however it’s not as pointy as I would like :( but it’s still gets its job done !! I recommend this ! But I believe they do go for around different prices !
Erin S.
I was worried about the quality because they were so cheap! I think they compare pretty well to my favorite brushes that I have used (real techniques)! They are soft and work for my combination/sensitive skin.
Jacinda S.
Santa Fe, NM
My friend recommend these to me as I was trying to find brushes. I'm new to makeup and was wanting some good starter brushes that don't cost a fortune. These are great! I've had brushes before from my local grocery store and of course they were duds. I'm so so glad I got these! Super soft, super easy to use, doesn't leave brush strokes, doesn't take off makeup as you apply. The list goes on. Go ahead and buy these, it's worth it.
Shivani P.
Honestly, you can’t complain much about eco tools brushes. I got mine when I first started wearing makeup, and I still occasionally use them alongside my professional quality brushes. They have lasted YEARS and do a pretty decent job at applying your makeup. They’re very soft too!
Abbey T.
Anchorage
I love these brushes so much! They work very well and the are very soft and gentle on my skin. I love the biggest brush, I use it for my powder and it works very well. I also like the eyeshadow blending brush it is very god for blending darker shadows. I would buy more products from Eco tools in a heartbeat!
Ingrid M.
I love these brushes with the exception of the full brush. I expected to use it as a replacement for my blush brush but it packs on a LOT of pigment from various brands of blush. I have started to use it as a powder brush and it’s alright for that but it’s not super big. It could probably be used for baking. The other brushes work like a charm and are not scratchy on my lids.
Rachel R.
Shirley
Great brush set! A bit stiff at first but once you clean/use they soften up and work great! I love this set’s variety. I use these brushes daily now and love the feel. They can be on the pricier side depending, so wait for a coupon or sale. But definitely recommend.
Courtney W.
I love these tools. They are a great value for the cost and do a decent job compared to the expensive high-end brushes out there. I love that they are eco friendly and have very simple/minimalist packaging and presentation. Not the best in terms of lower-end options but they are very easy to clean and mine have lasted several years with the proper care and cleaning
Christina P.
This kit is great for anyone who is just starting to wear makeup. It has all the basic brushes you need to apply foundation, hide blemishes, and fill in your brows. Though they do have one eyeshadow brush (which is great for beginners), I’d recommend getting another set of brushes specifically for the eyes when you become more comfortable putting on eyeshadow.
Sandie R.
Huntington Beach
Great starter brush kit. The big fluffy brush is my favorite brush to bronze with and the blending brush is one of my favorite crease brushes. I use the little tray that comes with the package as a drawer organizer in my bathroom to hold bobby pins and hair ties and the like. I think I bought the set for like $12 at target, and it was worth every penny
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.