BY ECOTOOLS

Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Yelba F.
Denver, CO
I can say these brushes aren’t my fave , but they are cheap you can buy them at the drugstore, my skin type it’s very normal , they are easy to apply but they are not the best quality, I’m just ok with that but I’m not buying more this brushes, rather to pay more for a better product.
member-efdfc
I’ve been using eco tools since I started wearing makeup, the products are great and easy to clean and maintain. I don’t see myself using another brand of brushes!
Haley Y.
I have had these brushes for a long time and I couldn’t be more happy with the product! I use them almost every day and they will last me for a long time to come.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This makeup brush kit by Eco Tools has the all the basics you need for everyday makeup application. Eco Tools is one of the best quality brands of brushes and tools that you can get at a great price! They are my go-to's when I have to pick up a brush quick that I know I can trust will deliver. If you're looking for good brushes and a great price, grab these!
member-d23b1
I liked this kit, because it comes with multiple brushes for different types of makeup. However, I noticed that after quite some use, the brushes shed a little.
Sydni U.
Bradford, RI
I use every single one of these brushes daily. I use exclusively EcoTools brushes although I have used other brands in the past. This brand is neither the most nor the least expensive brush brand out there, however, it's the one that I like the most. The tray that comes with the brush set is useful for organization although I use it for my meds, not my brushes. The small mirror included was ok, but I lost it by the end of the week.
Kailey L.
Fountain
I don’t use all the brushes on a day to day bases however I use the powder brush and crease brush every single day. All the brushes are super soft and feeel high quality. I have had my brushes for almost a year and they have lasted through every cleaning. They also don’t stain because the bristles are brown/black. Overall really amazing brushes, and I have actually bought my mom and grandma a set. I definitely recommend these!
jenna s.
rockaway
This kit comes with most of the essential brushes you need to use for your day, hence the name. The brushes are soft and apply smoothly without harsh lines or problems. All in all, I recommended these brushes to anyone who is a beginner and needs to get a cheaper brush.
viridiana c.
Phoinex
This product actually helped me learn to do my brows ! The pointy small brush is perfect for beginners! But however it’s not as pointy as I would like :( but it’s still gets its job done !! I recommend this ! But I believe they do go for around different prices !
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.