BY ECOTOOLS

Taylor L.
Willowick
I love these brushes. They are soft and never fail to put my makeup on perfectly. They're natural so they are environmentally friendly and I love the wood finish.
Haleigh H.
I love these! They are inexpensive, but are just as good as high end brushes. They are soft and the blush brush is my go to. They also have really nice eyeshadow brushes with a great variety available.
Cynthia M.
Wrightstown, NJ
These pressures are pretty soft and decent for the price I would say they are mid-level quality but on a low budget they are good to stash in your bag for emergencies 💕
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I love ecotool brand brushes and I didn't have this kit so I grabbed it up.  It consists of 5 brushes to help start your day beautifully plus a handy small storage container.  I use all my storage containers from the ecotool kits.  They are great to help organize brushes or makeup.  The brushes are uninformed throughout their different lines so that you have natural looking brushes that all look the same.  The bristles are soft and durable,  I've yet to have a brush fall apart and I use mine daily and wash them way more often than recommended. Cleanup is a breeze with ecotool brush cleaner.  These brushes are a dream to use to apply makeup and leave your face with a flawless and complete look.
Tamika V.
Greenville, SC
I'm a late bloomer when it comes to using makeup brushes and tools, and had no idea what brush was for what then I stumbled upon Ecotools. Ecotools are my very first makeup brushes I ever used and with their easy to follow instructional cards I have become an expert at putting on my makeup. I love these brushes not just because they are eco friendly but also their soft to the skin and touch. They help with applying my makeup evenly and perfectly. I would recommend Ecotools, Start The Day Beautifully Kit, for those who are just starting out using makeup brushes and makeup, and even to late bloomers like myself. 😊 #Ecotools #Unlockyourtruebeauty #Staybeautiful
Christian W.
Grovetown, GA
If I can rave about makeup brushes it would have to be these!!!! Eco tools are my favorite brushes because perfection is perfection & these are it!
There are so many pros. The brand is eco-friendly which I totally adore more than anything. The brushes themselves are soft and are great when blending in my makeup. Not to mention that the price for these are totally inexpensive and you can buy them almost anywhere! It's a steal and are perfect for makeup beginners looking to stock up in product!! I totally recommend them to add to your makeup brush collection!
Tiffany F.
These were some of my first brushes and while they are great beginner brushes, as I moved along in the learning experience, I needed better brushes. They are soft and don’t shed which is a major plus! My issue is that they don’t come in the shapes that I prefer, they don’t have really good stiff edged brushes or a really good fluffy blending brush. They also don’t offer fan brushes, or some of the other specific specialty brushes for more advanced makeup applications.
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Yelba F.
Denver, CO
I can say these brushes aren’t my fave , but they are cheap you can buy them at the drugstore, my skin type it’s very normal , they are easy to apply but they are not the best quality, I’m just ok with that but I’m not buying more this brushes, rather to pay more for a better product.
member-efdfc
I’ve been using eco tools since I started wearing makeup, the products are great and easy to clean and maintain. I don’t see myself using another brand of brushes!
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Munira M.
kelantan
What brittle that they used in the making of these brush?