BY ECOTOOLS

Ginna D.
Miami Beach
, ECOTOOLS START THE DAY BEAUTIFULLY KIT
"
These makeup brushes are made really well great quality brushes! They arrived nicely packaged the bristles to these brushes are soft and each brush does what it says! The great perk also is the amazing low price and the nice storage box it comes in and it even comes with directions on how to use each makeup brush! Makeup brushes as all women know can be very expensive to get with this many makeup brushes and the case it comes in and the how to use each makeup brush instructions and most important made really great it is a wonderful purchase!
Marisa S.
Nassau County
Definitely a great kit! I've had these brushes for a while, so I'm on the market to look for a new, more high-end set of brushes. This kit is affordable which is great if you're trying out new techniques and not willing to splurge on brands like morphe. Overall it gets the job done & is affordable!
Emily D.
Great Falls
I love this makeup brush set. It is so soft and applies makeup beautifully!! I use the angled brush daily for contouring my nose and I seriously can’t contour with anything else. And the big fluffy one I use for all over bronzer or dusting bake away. They are so worth it!
The eye brushes are the best great for beginners it’s so affordable the brushes work like there high end!! I had this set for years and it’s still strong!! Don’t use it as much but I know it’s great and I still have them. The packing brush I use for every matter color on my lid!!! Great kit
Josefina F.
North Miami, FL
I believe this is the perfect kit when you are looking foward to a natural makeup! I would highly recommend it to people who dont like to do their make up that much! I’m really satisfied with it and would love to try more of their products!
Kaylie J.
Weatherford
I wasn’t big on these brushes, I found that when using them they didn’t do a good job of blending out my makeup and they left my makeup looking streaky. I love the concept of the economy friendly tools. I just wouldn’t recommend them for the simple fact that they don’t do their job.
Megan G.
Cape Girardeau
I really enjoyed this kit and use the blush brush daily. After many uses and washes I still find the brushes to be very soft. I did buy mine at TJ Maxx so it was at a discount and I think they were worth the price and although I have other brushes now I still reach for these often.
Sarah B.
Charlottesville
I love these brushes and use them on a daily basis! The handle is lightweight and easy to use and does not break. The brush itself is easy to clean and feels great on your skin! I would recommend these brushes to anyone starting out with make up, you will not be disappointed!
kayla m.
N Ft Myers, FL
The best thing about this is that it gives you the basics. However if you’re more into complex application with makeup i recommend going with another one of their collections. However i have had this collection for about a year and it’s honestly the best of my brushes because they’re still perfectly shaped and grab onto product amazing!
Gabrielle E.
Hamilton
The brushes stay very soft even after daily cleaning. Have not noticed any loose bristles or fibers. The metal also is attached well and I haven’t had issues with the brush heads falling off. Worth the extra $ vs. a drug store brand.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?