BY ECOTOOLS

Vanessa C.
San Antonio
The brushes are average. Thankfully they were a gift but when I looked up the price and thought about the performance of each brush it just didn’t feel like they lived up to it
Abigail L.
These brushes are amazing for eyeshadow. At first I didn’t think about getting them but I’m really glad I did. They are so soft , really easy to clean , and just so helpful!!!!
April M.
I Kno these are Walmart brand but there super soft and work wonderful I can not complain at all about these!! And I save money on them too so I can afford to replace more often if need be but I haven't had to!
Melyssa O.
Buffalo, NY
Love how the products are eco friendly and they are made of bamboo. They do a good job just sometimes I do not think they blend as well as some other brushes I have tried.
Dariany L.
New Bedford
These brushes are soooo good they las so long and are very easy to wash also the hairs don’t fall out and I love that bamboo look it’s so cute and it’s great for the price
Kaylee A.
Marked Tree
These brushes pick up so much makeup its crazy! The brushes are soft and easy to apply makeup! These are my favorite brushes as of right now! They are not pricey at all for the good quality your getting!
Ashley H.
Enfield
I love these brushes. They are very easy to move and work great with different kinds of makeup. The different types of brushes are perfect for putting in everyday makeup.
izabell C.
Odessa, TX
Not the best brushes but they’re okay. It does take some time to get enough product on that does sink into the brush itself, they are kinda pricey for the actual over all
Najwa A.
Rochester, NY
Soft brushes that are just as good as high end brushes. Smooth and easy to apply, I use them almost every day and got them on sale from ulta! Which was a plus :-)
Makenna G.
Shorewood
This brush kit is perfect for beginners who are looking to experiment with eyeshadow. I had no problem blending out my shadow and I enjoy the assortment of brush types.
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.