BY ECOTOOLS

Teressa W.
Sherman Oaks
Great brushes at a frame at value. Easy to use and blend makeup well. You can get an even better value at Ulta as they will frequently have sales and coupons you can use.
Hannah C.
sadler
This set was my first set of eyeshadow brushes. It has the essentials that everyone needs in their day to day lives. I highly recommend anything from eco tools because they always get it right.
Gypsy M.
Angola, NY
I really liked this because you can actually buy the brushes all together instead of individually, but sometimes I find the hairs falling out and getting stuck to my face.
Taryn H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I love there smaller brushes for eyeshadow omg they are my entire life! Without these bushes my looks wouldn’t be as perfect as I can make them honestly! Would recommend they are perfect! ❤️
Meghan B.
This product does exactly what I need it to do! I was looking for an easily portable product that has smaller brushes at an appropriate price point. I would definitely recommend this product.
BRANDI JO B.
Loveland, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
The kit comes with alot ot brushes and directions on which ones to use for what part of your face. They are nicely crafted with natural materials. I have had these brushes for years and they still do an amazing job.
nia G.
Fort Wainwright Alaska
Amazing quality! The brushes are so soft! I bought mine at Ulta. But they are cheaper at Walmart! So easy to use! I love the wooded handles! They are probably my favorite brushes right now.
Tawni C.
Hilliard, OH
Love these brushes for simple powders and Cori touring. Great with a finishing powder or light blush. The brushes are so soft and hold their form great! I would definitely recommend these to someone!
Rebecca F.
I love this set because it comes with directions for newbies on how to use all of the included brushes, it's unfortunate though because these brushes tend to shed a lot
Amelia
Miami
I got this kit as a makeup starter kit when I was getting into makeup and now I have a lot of brushes from eBay and aliexpress and I still use these brushes to travel
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Veronica S.
1,097 reviews
Are these nice brushes?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?