BY ECOTOOLS

Paulina P.
Dallas
This is good I love it is so amazing my eyeshadow comes out perfect. U guys should really try it.I find mine at a good price at Marshall’s😁. I would definitely buy this again!
Angelina T.
Spring Lake Heights
These are so soft and fluffy. I love using these. They’re very gentle on my skin and make it look amazing with any product that I use. They are very affordable and I would recommend these to everyone.
peyton b.
Searcy, AR
eco tools makes AMAZING brushes! i am seriously obsessed w the eye shadow brushes. they are smooth, easy to you, and i like the way the eyeshadow applies with them. very worth it, can’t live without!
Adilene J.
Modesto, CA
I got these at TJ max at a discounted price. I am very happy with them. My favorite is the eye brushes and the face powder brush is great to apply powder threw out my face.
Dakota M.
Denver, CO
The brush set is okay it’s not my #1 but I am not putting it down I bought it because I needed a quick on the go set and I loved it!!! The brushes are super soft and have NO FALL OUT! Which might I add is amazing considering the price (:
Marisa T.
This brush set is the perfect for everyday makeup they’re so easy to clean and they are super soft. The price tag is great too! I got them from Walmart and use them daily.
Amy L.
These brushes are affordable and they blend so well.10/10 recommend if you are looking for a set of basic brushes and don’t wanna spend tons of money to get the job done!
Hannah C.
sadler
This set was my first set of eyeshadow brushes. It has the essentials that everyone needs in their day to day lives. I highly recommend anything from eco tools because they always get it right.
Teressa W.
Sherman Oaks
Great brushes at a frame at value. Easy to use and blend makeup well. You can get an even better value at Ulta as they will frequently have sales and coupons you can use.
Gypsy M.
Angola, NY
I really liked this because you can actually buy the brushes all together instead of individually, but sometimes I find the hairs falling out and getting stuck to my face.
Sydney H.
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Lala C.
What are your favorite bRush sets?
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
EcoTools Brush Set Modern Romance Collection 5 pc has any tried this product? How is it?