BY ECOTOOLS

Courtney S.
marion
This is my favorite set of brushes I have ever owned. They are all soft and make applying make up quick and easy. They sell for a good price making them affordable for everyone to buy. Definitely a favorite in my make up box!
Carlee D.
Sparkill
Very cheap and affordable brushes and they definitely are soft. My only problem was the hairs came out with a lot of swipes and weren’t so durable but for the price i guess it’s what you pay for. Overall kind of disappointed
Cassandra N.
Los Angeles
A really great starter set of brushes! Gives you everything you need to give full face. Soft and natural, plus a guide makes this a great kit for novices a pros alike. Love the set! Go get it!
Lesly T.
Ontario
I love using these brushes for my makeup. They are such great brushes and depending how much you get they can be pricey. I love the soft texture of these. I use them about 4 times a week. I would definitely recommend these.
Kabriann J.
Austin
I love eco tools makeup brushes and sponge! They are affordable and good quality which is exactly what i look for most often. I’ve been using them for about 6 months now and still love them.
Jamie M.
Lynchburg, VA
I love these brushes! They are inexpensive and are a great value. They do not leave streaks like other brushes. They are durable products. I purchased these at Ulta but they are found at target as well. I would repurchase!
withlove_naee L.
Salisbury, MD
I purchased my brushes from Walmart almost three years ago and they are still in good condition . They are super easy to use and clean . I use them just about everyday with every look .
kaylah T.
I'm obsessed with these brushes!! They're super soft and don't absorb a lot of your makeup!! They also feel so nice on the skin and I highly recommend them [product:ecotools-makeup-brushes-]
Delaney S.
This is a really good brush set for beginners and it really picks up a lot of pigment and blends eyeshadow out nicely. The powder brush is amazing I use it for baking and it brushes off all the baking powder when I’m done.
Kayla G.
Butler, Pa
the Ecotools Start the Day Beautifully Kit is honestly amazing. It gets whatever job you need done. they blend and buff and give you an amazing finish. if i had to offer makeup brushes to someone these brushes would be it.
Sydney H.
Belen P.
Edinburg, TX
Where can I get this?
Jessica V.
Texas
Wow,incredible are they that soft like it looks on the pic?
Veronica S.